Shu Or Free who's more powerful

Like I said before, they are probably even animewise or Shu is stronger due to current manga events.

We're done here, this has gone on for too long.
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Like I said before, they are probably even animewise or Shu is stronger due to current manga events.

I think we should determine who’s stronger based off battles. Not just who the anime says is stronger. (Because there is no battle evidence just rankings)
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Like I said before, they are probably even animewise or Shu is stronger due to current manga events.

I agree that this has gone on very long. We don’t want people to start fighting.
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:

I think we should determine who’s stronger based off battles. Not just who the anime says is stronger. (Because there is no battle evidence just rankings)

Bruh, past battle evidence means nothing in terns of current events. That's how arguments get started.

Just go off of what you already have confirmed, no past speculation. Like I said, this should be a dead topic.
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:13 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I think we should determine who’s stronger based off battles. Not just who the anime says is stronger. (Because there is no battle evidence just rankings)

Bruh, past battle evidence means nothing in terns of current events. That's how arguments get started.

Just go off of what you already have confirmed, no past speculation. Like I said, this should be a dead topic.
That’s what I mean we should wait for battles. I never said anything about past battles.
I'd just like to say that in the second season, Shu got more powerful than Free and even in the tournament Shu manged to reach the finals while Free could not win the semi finals because he had surpassed his limits and Shu had managed to defeat Free's hologram projection. In cho-z, while both of them lost to phi, shu did at least better than Free as his beyblade didn't break. And even now in the current timeline, I still feel shu's got just better since he's Lane's mentor and Lane also defeated Free which further proves that Shu's skills and the techniques he thought to Lane brought Lane a victory against Free. If Lane can defeat Free, don't you think his mentor can defeat free too?
I know most of what I'm saying aren't facts but that's what I feel like considering how Free has lost his touch as he's defeated by so many bladers now. Lui and Free while powerful don't have that kind of power and impact which they did in season 1 and season 2 when they were the most powerful bladers of their time. Atleast, Valt and Shu have preserved their power and are just getting better.
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:39 AM)Gwyn Carstairs Wrote: I'd just like to say that in the second season,  Shu got more powerful than Free and even in the tournament Shu manged to reach the finals while Free could not win the semi finals because he had surpassed his limits and Shu had managed to defeat Free's hologram projection. In cho-z,  while both of them lost to phi, shu did at least better than Free as his beyblade didn't break. And even now in the current timeline, I still feel shu's got just better since he's  Lane's mentor and Lane also defeated Free  which further proves that Shu's skills and the techniques he thought to Lane brought Lane a victory against Free. If Lane can defeat Free, don't you think his mentor can defeat free too?
I know most of what I'm saying aren't facts but that's what I feel like considering how Free has lost his touch as he's defeated by so many bladers now. Lui and Free while powerful don't have that kind of power and impact which they did in season 1 and season 2 when they were the most powerful bladers of their time. Atleast, Valt and Shu have preserved their power and are just getting better.

First you said that in the battle Phi vs Shu Shu's blade was not broken so you should first see the battle in YouTube because at last Shu's blade was broken into pieces yes Free's blade also broken but I want to say that Shu wasn't in control on his own he was in control of Sprizzan when he was Red Eye now he has made a one more devil or monster Lane VALHALLA like Red Eye. Shu trains Aiga before battle against Phi but Free help valt to learn how to use victory Valtryek so there is no comparison but yes both are legendary bladers I like both of them very much.
what if shu and free battled who will win
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:54 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: what if shu and free battled who will win

At this point in the anime, they probably would just have a tie due to some reason.
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:37 AM)Исайя Берли Wrote: FUREEEEEEEEE

I think Shu more way stronger. Thought, he evolve Legend Spriggan in Spriggan Requiem. It was more powerful than Drain. Nightmare Longinus is at the same level as Drain Fafnir, yeah Lui lose to Free, but he not use full power. Like all bladers not use their full power

(Jun. 29, 2020  8:12 AM)Исайя Берли Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Правда, когда у Шу была Легенда Спригган, он, несомненно, был слабее Фри, но я в основном имею в виду более позднее аниме, но я могу понять, что вы имеете в виду.
То есть Фри обыграл «Айгу» 5: 0. Но Я Фри - единственная причина, по которой Шу стал Красным Глазом.

В манге Шу стал красным глазом после того как Вальт проиграл Луи
i think they are equal in both power and knowledge
I think they are around the same but maybe Shu a tad bit stronger
Bruh, Shu is definitely stronger. But the power difference is tiny.
actualy Shu is also stronger than valt other than Frees
shu defeat variant while variant defeat free and valt