Shu Or Free who's more powerful

It's totally my opinion don't take it seriously. Shu is very serious and extremely hard working beyblader, but Free is little bit lazy blader and less serious than Shu as he doesn't battle with bladers who are not worthy to battle him. As per beyblade burst turbo they both grew more powerful than anything but Phi outcast them.  It was very heartbreaking battle all fans of beyblade mostly like Shu and Free in fact more than Valt including me. As per comparing Sprizzan and Fafnir I think Fafnir is little bit more powerful than Sprizzan as it is dragon Bitbeast. In the comparison of Shu and Free they both are two powerful but in beyblade burst evolution Free was more powerful than Shu I think because if he doesn't forfeit the battle between Valt he outcast him. As Shu vs Valt in final Valt was totally 50-50 with Shu in battle. But in turbo they both were 50-50 as Phi defeated both of them we should analysis there battles Free's battle was more difficult from Shu because Free was first to battle with DREAD PHEONIX Shu have seen the battle and then form strategies against Phi. So as my opinion Free is more powerful than Shu in evolution and turbo what is your opinion reply in comment
In my opinion at the end of god it was Shu. Yes Free did have to forfeit from His match against Valt but that was because he surpassed his own limits which I believe is his own fault. Also, Shu created Spriggan requiem as the perfect bey with the ultimate bond so I doubt Free was even meant to be better. In cho z it’s Shu in my opinion since he beat Aiga 4-0 at full dark power while Free beat him 3-0 at moderate dark power. He also has an awakening bey and only bladers with the strongest bonds can successfully control beys in that system and lastly, he did slightly  better than Free against Phi and in the anime it was stated that Phi could have burst Free in the second round but intentionally didn’t. In the Superking manga it’s still pretty much Shu since he is ranked higher than Free-however, in the Superking anime it’s likely neither.
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:42 AM)Zeutron Wrote: In my opinion at the end of god it was Shu. Yes Free did have to forfeit from His match against Valt but that was because he surpassed his own limits which I believe is his own fault. Also, Shu created Spriggan requiem as the perfect bey with the ultimate bond so I doubt Free was even meant to be better. In cho z it’s Shu in my opinion since he beat Aiga 4-0 at full dark power while Free beat him 3-0 at moderate dark power. He also has an awakening bey and only bladers with the strongest bonds can successfully control beys in that system and lastly, he did slightly  better than Phi and in the anime it was stated that Phi could have burst Free in the second round but intentionally didn’t. In the Superking manga it’s still pretty much Shu since he is ranked higher than Free-however, in the Superking anime it’s likely neither.
Free beat him 5-0
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:42 AM)Zeutron Wrote: In my opinion at the end of god it was Shu. Yes Free did have to forfeit from His match against Valt but that was because he surpassed his own limits which I believe is his own fault. Also, Shu created Spriggan requiem as the perfect bey with the ultimate bond so I doubt Free was even meant to be better. In cho z it’s Shu in my opinion since he beat Aiga 4-0 at full dark power while Free beat him 3-0 at moderate dark power. He also has an awakening bey and only bladers with the strongest bonds can successfully control beys in that system and lastly, he did slightly  better than Phi and in the anime it was stated that Phi could have burst Free in the second round but intentionally didn’t. In the Superking manga it’s still pretty much Shu since he is ranked higher than Free-however, in the Superking anime it’s likely neither.

Though he have Shu defeated aiga but at battle against phi Shu made up Strategies as Free battle help him to do that but it's fans opinion you are also right in your opinion but I favor Free
I just want to add up to what  zeutron said . in god free surpassed his limits which cause a backlash to him but that's cause valt surpassed free' s limits . meanwhile it took multiple round for valt to beat shu . as in Cho z free got semi serious against aiga when he started to use that dark power was cautious of it , but didn't even flinch at seeing aiga full dark power keep in mind that this aiga had already beat valt now granted shu did have dark power once do this shouldn't even bother him at all but still .  now as for phi and shu making a tactic after seeing free battle that's not new shu always use tactics either way thats basically his battle style even without seeing phi vs free he would've in mid match his done before  . remember phi tactics didn't change at all both dead and revive had the same gimmicks he Just got buff in raw power so it really isn't hard to make a tactic against phi what's hard is to keep the tácticas and overpowered him cause phi is also smart And strong very strong . overall shu is stronger than free that was the whole point of his character debolpment in god and the fact that his rank 2 among the legends below valt proves it the author himself wanted that endgame for both to be better and stringer than their previous battle the facts are their.  if it's by favoritism well that's up to your taste but story wise we have a winner. By the way i Just want to point it Just because a character has a left spin dragon doesnt that bey better than the other this is not ryuga from metal saga its not the same thing at all Just because he had l drago means fafnir or longinus os the same if the while cause of left spin the is naturally stronger than bahamut And salamander wouldve been power house in the anime.

(Jun. 29, 2020  7:03 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
Free beat him 5-0
True, when Shu had Legend Spriggan he was undoubtedly weaker than Free but I’m mainly referring to the later anime but I can understand what you mean.
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

(Jun. 29, 2020  7:03 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Free beat him 5-0
True, when Shu had Legend Spriggan he was undoubtedly weaker than Free but I’m mainly referring to the later anime but I can understand what you mean.
I mean Free beat Aiga 5-0. But ya Free is the whole reason Shu became Red Eye.
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:12 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: True, when Shu had Legend Spriggan he was undoubtedly weaker than Free but I’m mainly referring to the later anime but I can understand what you mean.
I mean Free beat Aiga 5-0. But ya Free is the whole reason Shu became Red Eye.

hey do You have any idea if and when you will get the issue where the random booster information is given?
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:16 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:12 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I mean Free beat Aiga 5-0. But ya Free is the whole reason Shu became Red Eye.

hey do You have any idea if and when you will get the issue where the random booster information is given?
I’m trying to get information right now. But not anything yet.
Shu. Ranked Number 2 in Manga( most likely anime) free is ranked 4th in manga and anime
As of now I would say Shu. Rankings aside, he's probably more powerful right now
Shu is a way more powerful than Free, Spriggan is most versatile
(Jun. 29, 2020  2:10 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Shu. Ranked Number 2 in Manga( most likely anime) free is ranked 4th in manga and anime
I don’t believe there are any actual anime ranking aside from Valt Sisco and Rantaro so it’s unknown in the anime for Free and Shu.
i want free to be stronger but realistically shu is in the anime and manga
Kit Lopez said it himself: Physically, Free is by far the strongest Blader. As for his resonance, it has a little ways to go. Shu is the expert on Resonance, while Free is the expert on physical and mental strength. I'd say they're exactly equal in their blading skills. If they'd train together... They'd be unstoppable. Phi beat Free because Free didn't know what to expect. Phi beat Shu because Shu didn't know that Phi could push the Cho-Z Wings back in. So Free in Evolution/Turbo, tie in Sparking. Personally though, I say Free is FAR cooler than Shu. No contest.

SIDE NOTE: I think it's worth consideration that Free has tried and failed to break two beys, while Shu successfully broke what, three beys? I'm not saying that Shu as Red-Eye was stronger, I just think it's interesting that they both have done that kind of thing. Free because of anger issues, and Shu because of a lack of emotional stability.
I just don’t see how people think Shu is better. He has never won a single tournament. He has always been second or third place. Also he has never even been the number #1 blader in the world he stays at #2 or lower. Free beats bladers without even trying. This man uses his hand for a launcher. He has only ever REALLY tried 3 times against Valt, Lui, and Phi. Shu goes hard almost everytime and sometimes loses. But that’s just my case.
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:09 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I just don’t see how people think Shu is better. He has never won a single tournament. He has always been second or third place. Also he has never even been the number #1 blader in the world he stays at #2 or lower. Free beats bladers without even trying. This man uses his hand for a launcher. He has only ever REALLY tried 3 times against Valt, Lui, and Phi. Shu goes hard almost everytime and sometimes loses. But that’s just my case.

i do agree with your statement, dont get me wrong i love Shu, but the only reason why people think Shu is better is because of his looks. to me that is the most logical explanation
Shu is stronger than Free. The argument that free has won more tournaments and battles is weak because sure Shu loses a lot of tournaments but it's usually to someone like Valt. It's safe to say ever since the requiem arc in beyblade burst god Shu has always been stronger than Free. The final thing that plays into this is the ranking system in sparking, that by itself doesn't mean anything but you can infer that most of the top 15 bladers have battled each other to determine where they stand in the rankings and Shu and Free have probably battled at some point to see who gets the higher rank and from what we know now Shu stands above Free at number 2.
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:24 PM)kimeru Wrote: Shu is stronger than Free. The argument that free has won more tournaments and battles is weak because sure Shu loses a lot of tournaments but it's usually to someone like Valt. It's safe to say ever since the requiem arc in beyblade burst god Shu has always been stronger than Free. The final thing that plays into this is the ranking system in sparking, that by itself doesn't mean anything but you can infer that most of the top 15 bladers have battled each other to determine where they stand in the rankings and Shu and Free have probably battled at some point to see who gets the higher rank and from what we know now Shu stands above Free at number 2.
If Free was already up 2-1 against Valt (before his injury) and Shu lost to Valt. Without a doubt Free would have beat Shu. Free with his veins in season 2 was like a huge upgrade. He beat Lui 3-1 and Shu only beat him 3-2.
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:56 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:24 PM)kimeru Wrote: Shu is stronger than Free. The argument that free has won more tournaments and battles is weak because sure Shu loses a lot of tournaments but it's usually to someone like Valt. It's safe to say ever since the requiem arc in beyblade burst god Shu has always been stronger than Free. The final thing that plays into this is the ranking system in sparking, that by itself doesn't mean anything but you can infer that most of the top 15 bladers have battled each other to determine where they stand in the rankings and Shu and Free have probably battled at some point to see who gets the higher rank and from what we know now Shu stands above Free at number 2.
If Free was already up 2-1 against Valt (before his injury) and Shu lost to Valt. Without a doubt Free would have beat Shu. Free with his veins in season 2 was like a huge upgrade. He beat Lui 3-1 and Shu only beat him 3-2.

Wasn't that in God? Everyone's gotten a lot stronger now since then.
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:07 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:56 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: If Free was already up 2-1 against Valt (before his injury) and Shu lost to Valt. Without a doubt Free would have beat Shu. Free with his veins in season 2 was like a huge upgrade. He beat Lui 3-1 and Shu only beat him 3-2.

Wasn't that in God? Everyone's gotten a lot stronger now since then.
No because he’s saying he’s been better since god.(which clearly isn’t true).
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:09 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:07 PM)snoc Wrote: Wasn't that in God? Everyone's gotten a lot stronger now since then.
No because he’s saying he’s been better since god.(which clearly isn’t true).

Shu has constantly been better than Free since God though. His beys and his connection to his bey are just more powerful in the end.