Showing off

I'm really proud of this drawing and I just want to show it off :3

[Image: 4041993_.jpg]
The pants don't fit the rest of the design. The pants are too perfect, I guess you could say; the rest of the body looks disheveled (in a good way of course) while the pants look unnatural.

Otherwise I think it looks great XD.
I like your style. Pretty original! Plus, his clothing design is great. I love it when artists give their characters cool designs.

I thought the record was a bowling ball when I first saw it though, haha
The pants are too straight ... they should be pooling at the bottom, and I can't see his feet at all. Lips_sealed
Also, the bend on his arm occurs too high up on the arm holding the record. But anatomy is difficult to grasp unless you practice a ton, and it's a great attempt.
I'd say just change the structure of the head. He has that much facial hair so his head should be more narrow so make him look older. Besides that, it's pretty cool.
Brad do you forget, em's got crazy pants like this. I remeber jess wore jeans like this too.

anyway cool. I like the fill on the shirt. Tho I guess the head is a lil small, udawize its tuff
Tamer Brad Wrote:The pants are too straight ... they should be pooling at the bottom, and I can't see his feet at all. Lips_sealed

They're called phat pants, it's a style. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phat_pants

See:
[Image: villagestreetwear_1976_75348788]

I can definitely see making them less perfect in the future though.
G Wrote:I'd say just change the structure of the head. He has that much facial hair so his head should be more narrow so make him look older. Besides that, it's pretty cool.

haha, the original drawing looked much older, I youthed him out a little too much on the re-draw and got too lazy to do a third Pinching_eyes

Thanks for the feed-back guys Grin I can only get better if people tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Awesome design! I am carp with a graphics tablet.

As Toto said, the bend on the arm holding the record is too high, but I think overall, it looks really cute. I want a shirt like that. >8(
Alice Wrote:Awesome design! I am carp with a graphics tablet.

As Toto said, the bend on the arm holding the record is too high, but I think overall, it looks really cute. I want a shirt like that. >8(

It's pen/pencil @_@ And a mouse.

The actual shirt is pretty rad. He got it for like 5 bucks at a second hand store *jealous*
Minion Wrote:
Alice Wrote:Awesome design! I am carp with a graphics tablet.

It's pen/pencil @_@ And a mouse.

The actual shirt is pretty rad. He got it for like 5 bucks at a second hand store *jealous*

Even so, I can't do jack carp on a computer. LOL.

Have you got any more characters? Smile