Show Of Case BattleLion

Cool!
I like that Ocelot one!
Awshum Cute.
Wow, those look awesome!
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:50 PM)BattleLion Wrote: My work 2 years Ago ... I forget everything now...

I seriously doubt those were made by you. They even have the name "Jason" and "Tenza" on it.
(Sep. 14, 2012  9:33 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:50 PM)BattleLion Wrote: My work 2 years Ago ... I forget everything now...

I seriously doubt those were made by you. They even have the name "Jason" and "Tenza" on it.
I thought that too. If he made those, then why didn't he ask for cnc. he also said his work 2 years ago. compare those sigs with his sig he has now.
Hah, I knew it.
So it seems I wasn't the only one thinking that.
And I was right.
Plus, they look like they're made from photoshop.
You use Gimp and your work now is...
Neyh.
Reported For Claming Other People's Work As Yours
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:43 PM)NaLi Wrote: Reported For Claming Other People's Work As Yours

You know ... it would be obvious that he was reported before by maybe everyone who noticed ...
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:48 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:43 PM)NaLi Wrote: Reported For Claming Other People's Work As Yours

You know ... it would be obvious that he was reported before by maybe everyone who noticed ...
oOr maybe he doesn't use the same username for everywebsite....

It is a mystery
No offense BattleLion, but its obvious they are not yours. Your work now is worse than your work two years ago and the ones from 2 years ago have other names on it.......
if these are PROVEN to be his, (wich there not) all these post's can be deleted. The thread can too but isn't it possible to pm a mod to ask to reopen it?
It seems that BattleLion has decided to do an ultimate act to rid us of his account here ... He was already at seventy percent, and lying like this necessarily deserves at least thirty percent.

To anyone who might be suspicious about this whole story still, just look at all the dates, and both users' locations ...