Should the legal stadiums change as the size of Beyblades change?

Poll: Should the legal stadium size change to better adjust to the size of new Beys being released?

No, it's fine the way it is.
18.37%
Yes, it should be bigger.
30.61%
Yes, it should allow a larger variety of stadiums. (Official matches will have to be sorted by stadium unless a set of certain stadiums are declared)
51.02%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
[Image: unknown.png]Personally I think the options multiple stadiums and bigger stadiums are cool, although I worry with the DB stadium Standard Type people would be more weary to use attack types, it opens the door to new launching strategies and thinking routes. I could understand why someone would want to stick with the normal standard but for me a new stadium selection or just stadium seems exciting. Unfortunately I suspect the dash stadium might've put people off on the idea of a new stadium that's not exactly like the normal Burst Standard. I sometimes just don't like seeing such big beys in the normal standard because it feels somewhat cramped. But then again on the other side of the argument there could be concerns about stadium inconsistency, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
It would be very interesting if they legalized the dynamite stadiums
It would be cool if they used real life anime beystadiums in tournaments
bigger stadiums in tournaments would be very nice
it would be nice to have something like this https://www.google.com/search?q=big+beyb...JHu6uNTl7M

or this https://www.google.com/search?q=big+beyb...FrMZ34V1fM
Wow, it seems like most of the people I've asked are in support of it, anyone have any objections to the idea?

Nox Vidmate VLC
Not sure, I've mostly moved on, but if you're willing to do the testing and present it to the WBO staff, then go for it! (I'm honestly having a terrible time getting my hands on a Beystadium Standard, so if DB Stadiums are legalized, that would be great for my sanity...)
i think we should put it in unranked tourneys first
Pretty sure all unranked tourneys can use other stadiums, I'm willing to test out some of the Hasbro stadiums in comparison to the Beystadium Standard just to have the data available in case some changes might want to be made to the legal stadiums for ranked tournaments as well.