Should old beys be re-incorperated into MFB?

Poll: Should old beys be re-incorperated into HWS?

YES! PLEASE!
78.35%
I have no idea.../It really doesn't matter
14.43%
NO! What are you, an idiot?!
7.22%
Total: 100% 291 vote(s)
Dracomageat those sound pretty sweet the only thing im not really a fan of is a storm wheel for dragoon when i think of dragoon i think of a wheel that looks a little bit more like hyper and not so much storm lol just saying.
Sorry, I knew it looked wrong but it's been so long I've forgotten how to spell the old beyblades.

EDIT: ReiKon: I thought the same but chose storm because of the name. There was never a Dragoon "Hyper" but both "Storm" and "Galaxy" were used back in the day. I considered going for something new named "Fantom" but that seemed like a bad idea due partly to the poor spelling and partly to the fact that a phantom dragoon doesn't really sound like a regular one. I still think an L-Storm wheel would be quite cool in its own way...
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:47 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Sorry, I knew it looked wrong but it's been so long I've forgotten how to spell the old beyblades.

EDIT: ReiKon: I thought the same but chose storm because of the name. There was never a Dragoon "Hyper" but both "Storm" and "Galaxy" were used back in the day. I considered going for something new named "Fantom" but that seemed like a bad idea due partly to the poor spelling and partly to the fact that a phantom dragoon doesn't really sound like a regular one. I still think an L-Storm wheel would be quite cool in its own way...

Dragoon F's full name was Fantom, actually.
it was in the show im pretty sure tyson even says fantom dragoon not dragoon fantom lol
When I said "something new named Fantom", I meant a new wheel using the old name. I know full well what most of the names were.
but you said it didnt sound like a name of a dragoon so i think we assumed you didnt know lol.
No, I said that a "fantom" dragoon didn't sound like a regular incarnation of said bitbeast (it can't have helped that I had a "phantom" series dragoon s). It sounds more like the evil variety. I'm sorry that wasn't clear.
Ok, I've added small notes on the particular beyblades that "inspired" each of my concepts. I'm not etirely happy with "Fang Driger" though, does anyone have any better ideas?

EDIT: Oh and was the PMing a serious suggestion?
Honestly, I think making up new parts that would resemble or function similarly to the older blades is kinda useless if it's never gonna happen. Don't get me wrong because I'd love to see TT or Hasbro come out with an exclusive line of the original main five blades in HWS versions, but if Hasbro were to release them like the way they did the Legend Series, and TT were not to, then they would probably end up with recolored parts that were already released from the new series that merely resemble parts from the older series.

Ex:
Driger MS = Midnight (Red Face Bolt) Herculeo(Black) D125(Black or Gray)SF(Black)

I think our only chance at this is to do what Dirge said at the beginning and do our own recoloring (that's what I'm gonna do ^).
That's exactly what I was trying to do with my post a while back. Continue using some familiar parts with a few new metal wheels but mostly new clear wheels.
thats what i tried to do with my customs as well lol
Yeah because if you think about it, a few of the MW's and CW's currently out do resemble certain parts and blades from both the plastics and HMS series'. Like with Aries, if it were an opaque green with a blue face bolt, on Rock, it would look almost exactly like (or as close as you can get to) Draciel MS.
yep and killer phoenix f:s looks almost exactly like dranzer s
I would love to to see a new driger....
i think if they decide to make hws versions of the bladebreakers beys they should make them l/r spin beys but their clear/metal wheels shouldnt be exclusive to each other so customization isnt limited that would really make them feel like the old beys.
and yes a new driger would be amazing.
If you guys haven't seen already, Omega did a pretty good job recreating the old generation, check it out http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Omega-s-...FB-Remakes
I can't say I agree with the metal wheel choices but the clear wheels for them look rather nice indeed.
yea the metal wheels are pretty inappropriate for the original beys... except for rock draciel that was ok
Yeah, I'd've chosen Divine over Rock but Rock isn't bad. Also, I still think L-Storm could work for Dragoon. Not so much the regular Storm though...
It would be a nice surprise however i doubt it would ever happen. I think it would be more likely if they just did recolours to look like the old ones
yes i vote for meteo dragoon and dark gallion
i vote for midnight galeon not dark galeon galeon deserves better than dark meteo dragoon was my custom originaly so i obviously vote for it.