Should old beys be re-incorperated into MFB?

Poll: Should old beys be re-incorperated into HWS?

YES! PLEASE!
78.35%
I have no idea.../It really doesn't matter
14.43%
NO! What are you, an idiot?!
7.22%
Total: 100% 291 vote(s)
The original Gaia Dragoon has a plastic tip. As for the rest of your questions, best to go to the ask a question, get an answer thread with those.
Here are a couple ideas for Classic-to-New iterations:

UPDATE: I am experimenting with track enhancements. Kthxbai.

P.S., when you make parts don't put a damn six-letter abbreviation on a part, you just want to incorporate a Sue/Stu Beyblade.
Great ideas, but still, the Fusion Wheels of Driger, Wolborg and Dragoon completely degrade their quality, you know... Still, its nice!
Thanks, I should've mentioned that these well-known parts are used because I am developing them in an alternate-existential role. As if every Bey was simply those spirits instead of the Constellations.
I'm not so keen on those. You're not adding new parts, even where it makes sense and a lot of the old parts in use don't fit the old bey properly either. Plus, I don't like the renaming and I've always used "Draconis" for the existing MF leftspin beys as "Drago" is a dumb name.
I think you might be part of the maximum ten percent of the population of the world who thinks "Drago" is a dumb name.
Is "Rabbi" a good name? How about "Parro"? "Guineapi"?
How is removing the last letter of "Dragon" any better than the above when there are plenty of dragon names already available?
(Jun. 06, 2011  6:19 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is "Rabbi" a good name? How about "Parro"? "Guineapi"?
How is removing the last letter of "Dragon" any better than the above when there are plenty of dragon names already available?

The level of coolness in "Drago" is much higher than in "Rabbi". With or without the 'n'. Plus, this is just absolutely nothing to whine about when Hasbro changes names to "Twisted Tempo", "Ray Striker", etc.
(Jun. 06, 2011  6:19 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is "Rabbi" a good name? How about "Parro"? "Guineapi"?

Can you please find some other way to contribute to the thread instead of arguing about names (that's been flooding the hobby thread already) not fitting your own preferences. Sorry but Kai knows what she is saying.
Okay, to those who complained about my ideas being a little stingy, I heavily updated the concepts with Official track enhancements and special clear wheels designed exclusively for some metal wheels. I also threw in a couple new Metal Wheels and special gimmick clear wheels. For example, Cyber Drasonix now uses a clear wheel fitted with metal ball bearings. Seaborjium uses a much denser plastic and is the thickest clear wheel out of all in what I listed. I plan on making a special SW145 attachment "sold" with Wyborjium.
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think you might be part of the maximum ten percent of the population of the world who thinks "Drago" is a dumb name.

Well it defidently didn't work as well in bakugan Tongue_out

1. Draconis sounds like a Harry Potter spell.
2. Rabbi is Kinda a jewish priest.
3. Parro sounds like another name for Perv.
4. Guenapi sounds spanish.
5. What would the rest of the bladers in the world say if L-Drago suddenly changed L-Dragon.
6. If you want to use the name "L-Draconis" thats your choice but don't attack the name L-Drago.
(Jun. 08, 2011  3:48 PM)tman14 Wrote: Well it defidently didn't work as well in bakugan Tongue_out

I will admit that they did it worse but that doesn't mean it's good here.

Anyway, I'm adding two new ones to my suggested range:

Storm L-Dragoon LW105XRF
Face Bolt: Sui (æ°´) - A light blue glowing water symbol on black.
Energy Ring: L-Dragoon - A near circular clear wheel with 4 evenly spaced small fins (like those of the old dragoons but not protruding as much) with ridges at their edges. A pearlised and transparent light blue with dark blue glitter in it.
Fusion Wheel: L-Storm - Like the storm wheel but mirrored. This wheel is not painted and can only be used with the L-Dragoon Energy Ring due to two holes and two bumps that fit into similar bits on said ring.
Spin Track: L-Wing 105 - See Meteo L-Drago. Coloured similarly to the energy ring.
Performance Tip: Extreme Rubber Flat - An extra wide Rubber Flat tip. It is not directional like R2F as this bey is a reference to the old days. The plastic is coloured similarly to the energy ring while the rubber is red.

Gaia/Strata R-Dragoon W105MF
Face Bolt: Kane (金) - A gold glowing metal symbol on black.
Energy Ring: R-Dragoon - Exactly the same shape as L-Dragoon but right spin and without the customisation limitation. A pearlised and transparent dark purple with gold glitter in it.
Fusion Wheel: Gaia/Strata - Based off the Ray wheel, this one is rather similar in shape but lacks the gaps between the three parts, though it still joins in 3 places, and the bumps protrude further. In short, it's like a thicker version of Gaia Dragoon MS' non-free sub attack ring. Again, it is unpainted.
Spin Track: Wing 105 - See Galaxy Pegasis. Coloured similarly to the energy ring.
Performance Tip: Metal Flat - The same metal flat you'd find elsewhere. Unpainted.

Cyber R-Dragoon BD145WF
Face Bolt: Digi (*) - A gray glowing asterisk on black.
Energy Ring: R-Dragoon - Same as above. A pearlised and transparent dark blue with red glitter in it.
Fusion Wheel: Cyber - Same as the existing one but very slightly heavier. Again, it is unpainted.
Spin Track: Boost Defense 145 - See Hell Kirbecs. Coloured similarly to the energy ring.
Performance Tip: Wide Flat - The same wide flat you'd find elsewhere. Coloured similarly to the energy ring.

Midnight Driger 120MSF
Face Bolt: Ki (?) - A light green glowing wood symbol on black.
Energy Ring: Driger - A near circular clear wheel with 2 evenly spaced tiger heads, facing leftwards. From the back of them sprout manes, smoothly joining them into the rest of the clear wheel. A pearlised and transparent dark gray with silver glitter in it.
Fusion Wheel: Midnight(2) - Like the existing Midnight wheel but not so uselessly light (another mold). Unpainted.
Spin Track: 120 - A simple 120 track. Coloured similarly to the energy ring.
Performance Tip: Metal Semi Flat - A metal version of the Semi Flat tip.

Killer Dranser D125HF/MS
Face Bolt: Ka (火) - An orangey red glowing fire symbol on black.
Energy Ring: Dranser - A near circular clear wheel with 3 small blades on each side. The back two have ridged edges while the front is designed to look head like. A pearlised and transparent dark blue with bronze glitter in it.
Fusion Wheel: Killer - Like the existing Killer wheel. Unpainted.
Spin Track: Defense 125 - Nothing new but the colour. Coloured similarly to the energy ring.
Performance Tip: Hole Flat/Metal Sharp - A Hole Flat/Sharp changing tip but with the "Sharp" part being made of metal. The plastic is coloured similarly to the energy ring.

Evil Dranser 105CMS
Face Bolt: Yami (?) - dark purple glowing darkness symbol on black.
Energy Ring: Dranser - Same as above. A pearlised and transparent black with red glitter in it.
Fusion Wheel: Evil - No different to the Killer wheel. Unpainted.
Spin Track: 105 - Nothing new but the colour. Coloured similarly to the energy ring.
Performance Tip: Coat Metal Sharp - A Coat Sharp tip but with the "Sharp" part being made of metal. The rubber is red.

Divine Draciel GB145MB
Face Bolt: To (?) - A purple glowing earth symbol on black.
Energy Ring: Draciel - A jagged clear wheel in a () sort of shape (2 points to it) to give the impression of a turtle shell. A pearlised and transparent green with black glitter in it.
Fusion Wheel: Divine - Like the existing Divine wheel but unpainted.
Spin Track: Gravity Ball 145 - The same as the existing one but coloured to match the energy ring.
Performance Tip: Metal Ball - A plastic tip containing a metal ball the same with as the current "Ball" tip. I'm not sure if it should be free moving or not. Plastic matches the rest of the bey.
IMO, "Divine Draciel GB145MB" would look perfect for a MFB Draciel, if the use of a current MW is needed. And the HF/MS tip would be great for Dranzer.

As for the faces, I'd actually like them to just use the HMS versions. Not an image of the bit beast, but the logos they made for each of them in the HMS era.

I would like to see all new MWs to go with the CWs, but there are current tracks and tips which are already similar to parts that these beys already had in the past.
You mixed up a couple of the elements...

Dragoon = Wood/Wind
Driger = Metal/Lightning
Dranzer = Fire
Draciel = Water
Gaia Dragoon = Earth
I'm not seeing how dragoon is wood and to be honest, I was going with the elements of the sacred beasts, not the elements they had as beyblades. The rest of yours make sense though.

(Jun. 09, 2011  11:14 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I would like to see all new MWs to go with the CWs, but there are current tracks and tips which are already similar to parts that these beys already had in the past.

Me too but it doesn't seem likely, especially as there are fitting ones for the majority of them already out there.
this thread was re-opened? How?

anyway I am suprised BMF hasnt seen a Tiger like bey or Turtle like bey, despite there being a Dragon bey and Phoenix bey. Perhaps the makers of BMF really dont want anything to do with the old series after all. Any evidence of references to the old series in the new anime are so obscure and few they probobly arent even referencing it at all. Even if BMF is in a seperare but parralel universe to the old series, a reference other than a Blader DJ that isbt at all like the original would be nice. If not in the anime, then atleast the toys.

I babysat a kid the other day and he saw i played beyblade and i told him i loved te original beyblade more. He then proceded to ask if there was a Pegasis or Ginga...I felt sick afterwords...
(Jun. 09, 2011  6:58 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm not seeing how dragoon is wood and to be honest, I was going with the elements of the sacred beasts, not the elements they had as beyblades. The rest of yours make sense though.

(Jun. 09, 2011  11:14 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I would like to see all new MWs to go with the CWs, but there are current tracks and tips which are already similar to parts that these beys already had in the past.

Me too but it doesn't seem likely, especially as there are fitting ones for the majority of them already out there.

In the Sacred Beasts, Seiryuu (or Dōng Fāng Qīng Lóng, in Chinese) is the Azure dragon on the east and is associated with Spring and the element Wood (wind in some cultures). Of interesting note, in the original Japanese, only the spinning top itself was known as Dragoon. The Bit Beast was actually supposed to be Seiryuu. Same applies to Suzaku, Genbu, and Byakko. I'm not sure what the Yellow Dragon of the Centre's Japanese name was (if it even had one...)
(Jun. 11, 2011  12:45 AM)Spinster Wrote: I'm not sure what the Yellow Dragon of the Centre's Japanese name was (if it even had one...)

Ouryuu, apparently, but I cannot remember if Daichi ever said that.
Spinster: Interesting, the sacred beasts I knew were assigned to the simplified chinese element system so I guess that probably skewed things a bit.
i always thought that dragoon was wind, draciel was water, driger was lightning, dranzer was fire, and strata/gaia dragoon was earth.
Ok, I'm updating again:

Basic Five:

Corrupted Versions:

Limited Edition:
Dannggggggg.! PM Blader Dj ;]. Yah, i like that creation. my dream is for TT bring the main beys into MFb and make it EXTREMELY rare. Btw Dranzer is spelled wrong.