Should old beys be re-incorperated into MFB?

Poll: Should old beys be re-incorperated into HWS?

YES! PLEASE!
78.35%
I have no idea.../It really doesn't matter
14.43%
NO! What are you, an idiot?!
7.22%
Total: 100% 291 vote(s)
Why? We're only talking slightly bigger than the original RF.
RF is already bigger than WF from what I hear so I figured the name "extreme" was more justified.
(Jun. 02, 2011  9:07 PM)ReiKon02 Wrote: DragoonTalon yes they did only a few dragoons did not have rubber tips (spin dragoon and dragoon g) i believe all the other dragoon beys had rubber tips someone please correct me is i am wrong
Dragoon V is the other Dragoon bey that didn't have a rubber tip.
Kai-V the WBO is HUGE unofficial, yes, but HUGE. If there is any association/ organisation apart from WBBA/BBA then it's WBO. WBO Indeed. Plus, you shouldn't dump something when it was getting good. That's how I feel about Kai, Tyson, Ray, etc etc.
I doubt that they would ever make these, only because you'd think they would want to differentiate this current series from the original. But, if in some fantasy world, they were to do something like this (a one off line), there are legal problems with the ownership of the old characters. At least, that is what I've been told by others here.
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:54 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  9:07 PM)ReiKon02 Wrote: DragoonTalon yes they did only a few dragoons did not have rubber tips (spin dragoon and dragoon g) i believe all the other dragoon beys had rubber tips someone please correct me is i am wrong
Dragoon V is the other Dragoon bey that didn't have a rubber tip.

Really? I thought Dragoon V had a rubber tip, but it was made of very, very hard rubber...
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:18 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: XRF would be the dumbest bottom ever.

I'm sure you know this, but to point this out to others again, RF is the same width as XF. XRF is pretty much an RF, so it's not really an amazing new part.
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:00 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Really? I thought Dragoon V had a rubber tip, but it was made of very, very hard rubber...

Quote:the tip of Dragoon V is much harder with it being closer to being plastic than rubber

Quoted directly from beywiki..
yes but very hard rubber is still rubber none the less
It doesn't act like rubber. Call it what you like, acts like plastic...feels like plastic...its plastic to me, lol.
I think if they were to bring them back i would make them Pre-HWS, it would sound better than having some weird name for a MW, just Dragoon, Dranzer and one word names like that would work just fine and when there is a bey with two words EG: Gaia Dragoon just make it into a HWS beyblade.... now THAT would be interesting!
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:00 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:18 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: XRF would be the dumbest bottom ever.

I'm sure you know this, but to point this out to others again, RF is the same width as XF. XRF is pretty much an RF, so it's not really an amazing new part.

You realize they would make it larger than the original RF, right? They wouldn't go by the rest of the F-series standards or RF would be as small as F.. :\ lolthinkman.
Storyline wise, I kind of got the impression that the MFB anime world arose from Tyson's "reinvention" of the game. There are a few ways in which that doesn't really fit but I think they could probably get away with claiming that the beyblades themselves had outlived their owners and been recently dug up or something. There need be no mention of Tyson and friends if that would cause problems, though I doubt that they'd have rights issues without similar problems being attached to their bitbeasts (thus including the beyblade names).

ifrit: I don't like the idea of having only one of the five as a 5 part bey and I specifically gave Dragoon an "L-Storm" wheel in reference to the original S(torm) Dragoon.
I believe that Metal Fight Beyblade and Bakuten Shoot etc are different 'universes' or whatever you want to call it. So why couldn't MFB be happening at the same time Bakuten Shoot took/takes place? :V
I'm all for the people in Bakuten Shoot being taken into games where they lose all their memory and fight to the death with spinning tops, and when you lose, your memory is gone, everyone forgets you, and then once everyone except one is down, that person is crowned the winner, forget's their memory like everyone else, and then it starts over till someone refuses to take their foes power, then they get back to their own dimension.
(Jun. 04, 2011  10:09 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: I'm all for the people in Bakuten Shoot being taken into games where they lose all their memory and fight to the death with spinning tops, and when you lose, your memory is gone, everyone forgets you, and then once everyone except one is down, that person is crowned the winner, forget's their memory like everyone else, and then it starts over till someone refuses to take their foes power, then they get back to their own dimension.

You basically just described the Highlander universe, minus decapitation.
I would usally have said yes but after well consideration i now would say that it would mess up the fine memories we already have from the first three seasons, though if only the blades (not beys) were to come back, it would be awesome Grin
(Jun. 04, 2011  7:51 PM)Dan Wrote: I believe that Metal Fight Beyblade and Bakuten Shoot etc are different 'universes' or whatever you want to call it. So why couldn't MFB be happening at the same time Bakuten Shoot took/takes place? :V

Interesting idea..... you should send that to Aoki Takao
(Jun. 04, 2011  10:29 PM)Spinster Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  10:09 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: I'm all for the people in Bakuten Shoot being taken into games where they lose all their memory and fight to the death with spinning tops, and when you lose, your memory is gone, everyone forgets you, and then once everyone except one is down, that person is crowned the winner, forget's their memory like everyone else, and then it starts over till someone refuses to take their foes power, then they get back to their own dimension.

Wait, theres actually something like that? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Jun. 05, 2011  12:14 AM)DragoonTalon Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  10:29 PM)Spinster Wrote:

Wait, theres actually something like that? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's actually a pretty common trope in sci-fi and fantasy.

Back on topic, I'd sort of like to see a "Gimmick Specialty" series of MFB. When they did that with HMS, we got some really interesting parts.
Deikailo since when did gaia/stara dragoon have metal balls?
(Jun. 04, 2011  11:32 PM)ShadowPegasus01 Wrote: though if only the blades (not beys) were to come back, it would be awesome

AFAIK Blades = Beys. The two are just different abbreviations.
I certainly wouldn't consider trying to stick the old bit beasts/bey spirits into the new series though if that's what you mean.
I wouldn't want to see the old beys brought into the anime, like some are suggesting. Should just add them as a one off series into the toyline, like the Legend Series.
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:55 PM)ReiKon02 Wrote: Deikailo since when did gaia/stara dragoon have metal balls?
Yes, Gaia Dragoon has metal balls. 5 to be exact, but they aren't like the Draciels, where the metal balls move around in the blade base. They all stay fixed. Here are a couple of photos:
I don't think that having a Gaia Dragoon in MFB form should have metal balls, just because all they really did were add some weight in certain points of the blade base. Along with the fact that the original Gaia Dragoon was the only one to have metal balls.
Lightning Drigger 125 ES!!!!!!!
(Jun. 06, 2011  2:55 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I wouldn't want to see the old beys brought into the anime, like some are suggesting. Should just add them as a one off series into the toyline, like the Legend Series.
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:55 PM)ReiKon02 Wrote: Deikailo since when did gaia/stara dragoon have metal balls?
Yes, Gaia Dragoon has metal balls. 5 to be exact, but they aren't like the Draciels, where the metal balls move around in the blade base. They all stay fixed. Here are a couple of photos:
I don't think that having a Gaia Dragoon in MFB form should have metal balls, just because all they really did were add some weight in certain points of the blade base. Along with the fact that the original Gaia Dragoon was the only one to have metal balls.

like earth virgo?
(Jun. 06, 2011  3:02 AM)Trident Wrote: like earth virgo?
Like GB145? A MFB Gaia Dragoon shouldn't have a part like that, but a Draciel should. Wasn't really a staple with Gaia Dragoons.
is the tip plastic i cant tell from the pics i never had an original gaia dragoon even though i wanted one really bad T.T
and i agree hasbro or tt should release them in a separate line if the ever do at all lol.
and i hate to sound ignorant but could someone please explain to me all the gimmicks and stuff the original bladebreakers beys had?? because apparently driger always had focus on smash and upper attack even though most of them had metal sharp tips so im a little confused XP i mean like i said in my earlier post im really new to these concepts like smash attack and upper attack sooo yea XP