Should I upgrade to Nightmare Lomginus

So I currently own a Lost Longinus with the same stock combo, the disk is a little chipped and the stickers are starting to peel off a little, the driver is a little worn down but is still pretty aggressive.Ive been thinking if I should upgrade to Nightmare Longinus, but it’s price is like 31$ on Amazon....any of you think it’s worth it?

Sorry about typing Longinus wrong
(Dec. 21, 2017  1:29 AM)Lui Shirasagi Wrote: So I currently own a Lost Longinus with the same stock combo, the disk is a little chipped and the stickers are starting to peel off a little, the driver is a little worn down but is still pretty aggressive.Ive been thinking if I should upgrade to Nightmare Longinus, but it’s price is like 31$ on Amazon....any of you think it’s worth it?

You DEFINENTLY should. I have one and it beats every single on of the beys I have.
Reasons why:
Really big
Looks cool
Bursts others a lot
Decent weight
Decent speed
free spinning driver
and these are the reasons I have.
Nightmare is a good counter for Drain. Plus, from Drago Galaxy's videos, it does pretty good.
(Dec. 21, 2017  1:49 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Nightmare is a good counter for Drain. Plus, from Drago Galaxy's videos, it does pretty good.

Don't decide whether a bey is good from videos. MANY YouTubers cut out boring rounds to make the battle more exciting.
(Dec. 21, 2017  2:11 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  1:49 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Nightmare is a good counter for Drain. Plus, from Drago Galaxy's videos, it does pretty good.

Don't decide whether a bey is good from videos. MANY YouTubers cut out boring rounds to make the battle more exciting.

Not that many though. I'm pretty sure you don't right?
(Dec. 21, 2017  2:11 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:

That's why I said from Drago Galaxy's video.
nL is superior to L2

Reasons:

Better counter to dF

Strong burst attack when moderate launched

Destroy is amazing for LAD, beats gZ Atomic when used with dF or gets super close (weak launch counters another weak launch, but still)

absolutely amazing

great burst resistance

kills lS??
(Dec. 21, 2017  1:29 AM)Lui Shirasagi Wrote: So I currently own a Lost Longinus with the same stock combo, the disk is a little chipped and the stickers are starting to peel off a little, the driver is a little worn down but is still pretty aggressive.Ive been thinking if I should upgrade to Nightmare Longinus, but it’s price is like 31$ on Amazon....any of you think it’s worth it?

My life in a nutshell
(Dec. 21, 2017  3:13 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  2:11 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Don't decide whether a bey is good from videos. MANY YouTubers cut out boring rounds to make the battle more exciting.

That's why I said from Drago Galaxy's video.

Drago for sure doesnt just show battles exactly as they are recorded
(Dec. 21, 2017  6:25 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  3:13 AM)ptf606 Wrote: That's why I said from Drago Galaxy's video.

Yeah. I'm also kind of skeptical. Seems to have L2 win a lot even though most videos show L2 losing to them.
(Dec. 22, 2017  1:22 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  6:25 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Drago for sure doesnt just show battles exactly as they are recorded

Yeah. I'm also kind of skeptical. Seems to have L2 win a lot even though most videos show L2 losing to them.

And are those videos the ones where they're both stock?
(Dec. 21, 2017  5:49 AM)Dragunix Wrote: nL is superior to L2

Reasons:

Better counter to dF

Strong burst attack when moderate launched

Destroy is amazing for LAD, beats gZ Atomic when used with dF or gets super close (weak launch counters another weak launch, but still)

absolutely amazing

great burst resistance

kills lS??

Yes is does "kill" lS

(Dec. 21, 2017  6:25 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  3:13 AM)ptf606 Wrote: That's why I said from Drago Galaxy's video.

BeybladeGeeks are trust worthy. They do Epic Battles but they dont cut anything out.
tbh, BBG doesn't do bank shoots and the competitive side of beyblade as much as other channels...still trustworthy, but I just don't find much competitive info...

Jojo and 1234Beyblade have pretty good info and more often, 1234Beyblade especially, even thought I've found him to be blunt sometimes...but that's off topic so I'll just move on...nL isn't as good as some other layers, but still is very good...so again, yes...upgrade if you have the budget...
(Dec. 22, 2017  1:46 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2017  1:22 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Yeah. I'm also kind of skeptical. Seems to have L2 win a lot even though most videos show L2 losing to them.

And are those videos the ones where they're both stock?

Yeha. I'm not talking about how good L2 as a layer is, but how good the parts are stock.
(Dec. 22, 2017  4:17 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2017  1:46 AM)Mage Wrote: And are those videos the ones where they're both stock?

Yeha. I'm not talking about how good L2 as a layer is, but how good the parts are stock.

Hmmm, while stock L2 can beat stock nL, nL still has a lot of potential. I'm not sure if the asker wanted to know which was better in stock form, or the one better overall.
 I guess I would say that even stock nL can do a lot to other stock and customized combos even if it loses to its pre-evolution, it's probably worth buying (just not for $31, wait until the price lowers on Amazon).