63.33%
good
26.67%
bad
5.00%
Stop, please ( I'll pm you about it)
5.00%
Total: 100% 60 vote(s)
I can't do it... I have to close for now.
ok that is just dumb if waited three days and you cant be botherd doing 1 avatar when you have done under five sigs and you close. What the hell is wrong with you
Hey, calm down. He doesn't have to do this for you, if I were doing these, you wouldn't be getting one with that attitude.
but when you ask some one for it is expected for then sig maker to make before they close down im just mad because they didn't even start or finish mine before they closed it down. They should finish a request before they close down and i found it very unfair for me
(Jul. 30, 2012  9:46 AM)JINX Wrote: but when you ask some one for it is expected for then sig maker to make before they close down im just mad because they didn't even start or finish mine before they closed it down. They should finish a request before they close down and i found it very unfair for me

He's probably busy. Remember, this is all free. So be patient, not impatient.
Alright, say you have a sig shop. He posts what he wants. 1st day he can't do it because he has to work overtime. Your reaction: That's cool. 2nd day: He has to go visit his grandmother because he won't see her for another 4 years. Your reaction: Okay.... 3rd day: His brother gets in a car crash and frankly, your sig is a little less important. A lot of things can go wrong man. Just deal with it. Life isn't fair.
lol PepsiDew, and the sig shop is now closed since yesterday. lol
I know this, but JINX needs to learn that people have lives. "Lol"
(Jul. 30, 2012  10:05 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I know this, but JINX needs to learn that people have lives. "Lol"

lol sorry that we didn't spoonfeed you. rofl
errr i know people have lives but really 3 days and not even half done thats kinda stupid
Not everyone can cater to your schedule. So it's "kinda stupid" to expect that he would.
plus it's free so be patient and stop complaining.
Dude My laptop broke... I'm getting it back today, I wasn't home for 3 days. Just be patient...

EDIT: I'll admit, I can't do it... Request to someone else. Sorry Crying
Alright, after that mess of a avatar with a render that wouldn't render, I'll finally say the shop is open again!
Can you make me a sig that's about average size, has a background that kinda looks like space, and in red have the words eternal e in capital letters and bold print? Can you put on the bottom of that the words "Credit to Shirayuki" so I remember to give you credit?
Format please
The same format as last time.
Nice shop.. hoo... You get expert in this... Tongue_out aren't you?
(Aug. 10, 2012  9:27 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Nice shop.. hoo... You get expert in this... Tongue_out aren't you?
little bit and thank you Grin
Impress me with your best work. Please.. No name should be written
Please help me make a signature. Cute I would like this picture with purple words saying " Don't underestimate me..."

[Image: th?id=I4607770447970342&pid=1.1]
(Aug. 15, 2012  11:18 AM)Misaki Tokura Wrote: Please help me make a signature. Cute I would like this picture with purple words saying " Don't underestimate me..."

[Image: th?id=I4607770447970342&pid=1.1]

Only words?
I have a request.
I want Yugi Mato in the background and Team Chaos Galaxy written in bold letters.
Backgroung: Flames
Ok guys, don't post requests till after the writing tournament because I'm busy and have school work so....
Ok so I'm new and I want a signature. A pic of aleksei please. Also maybe some fire.
Oh sorry didn't see the last post.