She made me do it

You're not my honey, I was referring to my girlfriend. I told that if she reads the beywiki, I'll listen to the sappy music she likes and write her a love song.
Burst Dragoon u gotta cool down man the post was ment to be funny and ur just taking it the wrong way if u didnt like it just ignore it because the only 1 here on this thread that looks mean is u by trying to put her down so i can see u dont like this thread just watever give it up alot of people like this thread more than people hating it in my opinion so quit

im sorry if im being out of line by saying this but this is my opinion wat he is doin is wrong and its supposed to be a joke
Whatever im sorry I was just irritated that day so can we just restart, Hello and welcome im Burst Dragoon
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Chill, I was reading as she was typing to make sure she didn't say anything out of line. She's new to the game and the site and to to say you hate her right off the bat isn't very heart warming either. Like me, she's sarcastic, but she's actually serious about everything she wrote.... Pinching_eyes
GF? it says on your profile your female
anyways welcome to the wbo deikailo's GF
it's fun here and beyblade tends to be pretty amusing i hope you like it
also people just cause she called you geeks i doesn't matter because i'm a geek
and a nerd (nerds are smart ♪)
Edit: btw i'm awesome too
I love how this thread is one of three threads to make it to a second page using a 50-post per page view. And half of it is...well, looks pretty hateful.

Can't you guys just welcome the person, regardless of what s/he says? Besides, self-confidence is never really a bad thing, even when openly exclaimed to others that might take it the wrong way. It's better than some people who say things like "I dunno if I should be here because I'm so old." <---like me
(Feb. 26, 2011  6:31 AM)dracofrancis Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Chill, I was reading as she was typing to make sure she didn't say anything out of line. She's new to the game and the site and to to say you hate her right off the bat isn't very heart warming either. Like me, she's sarcastic, but she's actually serious about everything she wrote.... Pinching_eyes
GF? it says on your profile your female
anyways welcome to the wbo deikailo's GF
it's fun here and beyblade tends to be pretty amusing i hope you like it
also people just cause she called you geeks i doesn't matter because i'm a geek
and a nerd (nerds are smart ♪)
Edit: btw i'm awesome too
Yes, we're both female. It's entirely possible.
Just wanted to tell you guys in US or maybe Canada , girls have a habit of calling a female friend as GF , like in some tv shows or maybe eng dubbed anime , they say " hey come here girlfriend "

anyway sorry for being a bit off topic had to clear the air
Deilkailo,im sorry about the stuff that went on,a friend of mine just made me mad thats all.can you forgive me?
Welcome To The WBOSmile
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:56 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: You just made irritated, but I'm in a good mood right now, therefor I won't bite you to death. Well welcome to the WBO.

gosh dude biting her to death thats a little harsh. just welcome her and give her some advise "geek". lol. lighten up a bit.
Can we let this thread die already? As much as I appreciate you all welcoming my better half, it's just causing trivial bickering resulting in unnecessary spam. Please make her acquaintance or move on.
Very true Deikailo..... I said somethin' similar but no one seemed to take notice....... BTW, how do you pronounce your username??? Its quite difficult to say...
I think that thts why people dont like us nerds its cause we have all the fun
just cut it out all of you... this site is about beyblade not about geeks and nerds.... dont make such a big issue about those two sentences in the the OP......
Yeah how do you say your name deikailo (sorry about the off topicness)
(Feb. 28, 2011  12:30 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: Yeah how do you say your name deikailo (sorry about the off topicness)

If you think it's off-topic then don't post in that topic. I mean c'mon.

Please don't think us nerds/geeks/dorks are impolite because of a few mindless low-life jerks who can't just accept what they are and laugh about it, okay?
(Feb. 28, 2011  12:36 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  12:30 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: Yeah how do you say your name deikailo (sorry about the off topicness)

If you think it's off-topic then don't post in that topic. I mean c'mon.

Please don't think us nerds/geeks/dorks are impolite because of a few mindless low-life jerks who can't just accept what they are and laugh about it, okay?

um you know im off my temper you know?that was a long time ago
Yes, but this thread isn't about you or an argument or my name. This is about my girlfriend, fran, joining the wbo.