Sharp BB

*'''Weight''': ???

This is often considered the predecessor of [[SG Sharp]].The pointed tip of this BB allows for very little friction between the Beyblade and the Stadium surface which helps maintain high [[spin velocity]]. This offers very little movement and as such offers no [[Attack]] potential. This part is also often thrown off balance and can be easily toppled over. This inturn sacrifices all [[Defence]] ability. While this can be used as an advantage in some situations, there are far better choices than this part for [[Survival]] types.

==Beyblades with this part==

''[[Saizo]]''

''[[Spark Knight]]''

''[[Polta]]''

''[[Bump King]]''

''[[Bound Defenser]]''

==Overall==
The Sharp BB as a part of the original [[4-Layer Series]] does not even have the capability to swap SGs. This is what has made it severely outclassed when compared to the parts released afterwards. There is absolutely no reason for any Blader to desire to obtain this part outside of collection purposes.
Much to short, IMO. Needs combos at the least.
Okay Thanks but Um... What combo's should I add Can you think of any ??? I'll try improving it tonight
Just basic survival ones.
AR War Lion
WD Wide Survivor
BB Sharp Base.
sharp base has no defence though :s
(May. 16, 2009  10:15 PM)Anu Wrote: This BB offers very little movement and as such offers no [[Attack]] potential. The pointed tip allows for very little friction between the Beyblade and the Stadium surface which helps prevent the loss of [[spin velocity]]. However, this also causes the part to be thrown off balance and can be easily toppled over and sacrifices all [[Defence]] ability. While this can be used as an advantage in some situations, there are far better choices than this part for [[Survival]] types.

This should be changed. It is not its prevention of spin velocity loss due to less friction with the stadium, but a high spin velocity due to less friction with the stadium.

... I am not entirely certain if this is the most scientific way of putting it, but it is true that Sharp bases due tend to have a higher spin velocity, or a higher RPM than other bases.
(May. 16, 2009  10:19 PM)Giga Wrote: Much to short, IMO. Needs combos at the least.

If the combo isn't useful, then I don't think it's necessary.

Reword the first paragraph. Advantages first, then disadvantages. Also mention SG Sharp outclassing it/being the upgrade.
OK Thanks Could we get pics if possible ???