Share your beyblade stories!

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]i would like to here some of your beyblade stories! here is one of mine: some kid got beyblades banned beacuse he couldent be a sore loser and swung at me and i swung back K.O and beys were banned, another story! since they were banned me and my friend circle used to go into the bushes and trade beys like they were drugs XD[/font]
i bought a spriggan requiem and brought it to school a long time ago, and I legit let everyone know that I had this bey, and one of my friends secretly unlocked my locker and robbed the bey. After a week or so, I have no idea what happened to the bey, and I started getting worried. After all, my stupid carp bought the bey for 50 dollars from a scalper on my country amazon, so it was a big deal for me, seeing 50$ go to waste that easily. Back then, i always forgot my lock passcode, and just didn't bother having one, and that's kinda how he got me. He said a new bey will be coming in the postal service, saying its a spriggan. I said "cool bro" and then at least like 2 weeks later, I greeted my friend, and by shock, he had my spriggan requiem on his hands. I said, "I knew you had my spriggan requiem!" then he said along the lines of:
"No, I ordered it online,"
"Wasn't it supposed to come next week?"
"It came early"
I didn't believe one thing he said. There is no way that my spriggan requiem got lost, and then 2 weeks later, he has his own, tt spriggan requiem, with the same paint chips, and scratch marks. I tried to stand up to myself saying "thats my spriggan requiem!" it even has my own scratch marks" or something, but then he had his own type of friend group, and they all tried to make me believe that it was his, and one of his friends even saw it come into the main in front of his house (even though he lives in an apartment). I still didn't buy it. I even had a photo of my spriggan requiem took on my friend's phone and that friend defended me, and it looks exactly like my friends. Every detail I made on the bey, he claimed he did it. He then said if he wants his "spriggan requiem", he has to make me buy a good Beyblade in the store (hasbro). This is technically blackmailing, but with beyblades. Luckily, he didn't demand tt, and only demanded one beyblade. Then i proceeded to buy the Ice x gaianon, and the Guardian Kerbeus 2 pack, and gave him the Guardian Kerbeus, after like one school day of trying to decide, then he gave back his "spriggan requiem". Idk why but i still proceeded to bring the spriggan requiem to school, letting my friend touch it, and luckily, he didn't steal it. I then proceeded to have major trust issues with him. He was still my friend, a good one actually, and still let him use my Nintendo switch and 3ds when I brought it (kinda stupid of me back then, but hey, it was 7th grade. You know how it is back then). This somewhat also happened when my other friend had stole my miitopia 3ds game, then got it back 1 month later after trying to convince me that it is. Weird 7th grade drama....

P.s: i don't have the spriggan requiem anymore, the layer was lost by my little brother while i was on vacation. Sad!
oof, at least you got it back
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:06 AM)Attila Wrote: i bought a spriggan requiem and brought it to school a long time ago, and I legit let everyone know that I had this bey, and one of my friends secretly unlocked my locker and robbed the bey. After a week or so, I have no idea what happened to the bey, and I started getting worried. After all, my stupid carp bought the bey for 50 dollars from a scalper on my country amazon, so it was a big deal for me, seeing 50$ go to waste that easily. Back then, i always forgot my lock passcode, and just didn't bother having one, and that's kinda how he got me. He said a new bey will be coming in the postal service, saying its a spriggan. I said "cool bro" and then at least like 2 weeks later, I greeted my friend, and by shock, he had my spriggan requiem on his hands. I said, "I knew you had my spriggan requiem!" then he said along the lines of:
"No, I ordered it online,"
"Wasn't it supposed to come next week?"
"It came early"
I didn't believe one thing he said. There is no way that my spriggan requiem got lost, and then 2 weeks later, he has his own, tt spriggan requiem, with the same paint chips, and scratch marks. I tried to stand up to myself saying "thats my spriggan requiem!" it even has my own scratch marks" or something, but then he had his own type of friend group, and they all tried to make me believe that it was his, and one of his friends even saw it come into the main in front of his house (even though he lives in an apartment). I still didn't buy it. I even had a photo of my spriggan requiem took on my friend's phone and that friend defended me, and it looks exactly like my friends. Every detail I made on the bey, he claimed he did it. He then said if he wants his "spriggan requiem", he has to make me buy a good Beyblade in the store (hasbro). This is technically blackmailing, but with beyblades. Luckily, he didn't demand tt, and only demanded one beyblade. Then i proceeded to buy the Ice x gaianon, and the Guardian Kerbeus 2 pack, and gave him the Guardian Kerbeus, after like one school day of trying to decide, then he gave back his "spriggan requiem". Idk why but i still proceeded to bring the spriggan requiem to school, letting my friend touch it, and luckily, he didn't steal it. I then proceeded to have major trust issues with him. He was still my friend, a good one actually, and still let him use my Nintendo switch and 3ds when I brought it (kinda stupid of me back then, but hey, it was 7th grade. You know how it is back then). This somewhat also happened when my other friend had stole my miitopia 3ds game, then got it back 1 month later after trying to convince me that it is. Weird 7th grade drama....

P.s: i don't have the spriggan requiem anymore, the layer was lost by my little brother while i was on vacation. Sad!

Rough... I have a BeyCase thing that is like 2 feet long and I basically kill anyone who comes within a 5 meter radius of it

Well, now you know to be more responsible? Idk glass half full

Well my story is that I got scammed on amazon when I ordered a 9-inch launcher (and yes I am sure that is what I ordered read everything looked at pics) and I got this, this.... thing that came with a 9-inch ripcord that sucked just as bad as Lord Spriggan losing to the Banana Bey

Also I just posted a new chapter to my fanfic (link is just below, just in case if you meant fanfic stories)