Shantae

An Obscure GBC game with a recent downloadable sequel on the DS system. I came across her back when i was younger and not as husky and lemme tell ya she was HOT! but then i discovered she wasn't like lora craft or a princess she was a down to earth individual....half genie girl....who wanted to protect her home and friends. the GBC game is fantastic...i never played it but i wanna so bad and it is amazing for its time! heres a vid explaining some more in detail

Hey, remember reading about that game in Nintendo Power magazine!
(Dec. 14, 2011  8:09 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hey, remember reading about that game in Nintendo Power magazine!

i know i found out her name from searching up genie girls cause i didnt see a name and i was curious then i saw fanart on various sites and well here i am all i can say is i wanna play shantae-i mean the game of course ^^;
(Dec. 14, 2011  8:51 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  8:09 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hey, remember reading about that game in Nintendo Power magazine!

i know i found out her name from searching up genie girls cause i didnt see a name and i was curious then i saw fanart on various sites and well here i am all i can say is i wanna play shantae-i mean the game of course ^^;

Yeah, get the sequel *I am never playing* on DSi, for a download. Grin
id kill to play that game looks fun and shes so obscure if she was released earlier she couldve been the next mario....not sonic cause well.... yeah.... anyway think about it an anime couldve been made merch co-then again how many peeps would wear a shantae shirt...?
Did you that Shantae was originally to be a SNES game?
(Dec. 15, 2011  8:13 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Did you that Shantae was originally to be a SNES game?

WHAT shows how longs shes been working also is it bad that i forget how i found her i think i may be wrong on what i said earlier also ya think she be ready for mainstream i mean look at her.....game