Shadow Fight 2

Who all are interested in playing Shadow Fight 2?! I'm keenly interested in Shadow Fight 2. Share your experience and career in Shadow Fight 2. Share your favourite weapon, your favourite boss, your favourite helmet, your favourite armor, your favourite enchantment etc! Tell about your most difficult fight, your worst defeat, your best victory and everything! Waiting for replies!
My favorite boss is titan weapon: lynx's claws magic: water ball ranged weapon: shurakins
Lvl: 52
(Jul. 17, 2017  8:29 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: My favorite boss is titan weapon: lynx's claws magic: water ball ranged weapon: shurakins
Lvl: 52

Lynx's Claws are awesome!
(Jul. 17, 2017  2:11 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: my favorite weapon are the dual swords

I sometimes face difficulty in using them.
Most difficult Fight: May(eclipse) uncountable trials and only won once by a fluke
Worst defeat: Survival always made mistakes
Best victory: Ninja at lvl4(insane) shocked and below 10%hp at the beginning, but I used 95s to beat him and reached fantastic
Favourite boss: Shogun
Favourite equipment(all with Tempest Rage): Daisho(Frenzy) Conical Hat(Damage Recoil) Death Mark(Regeneration) Needles(Bleeding) Monk's Amulet(Poisoning)
Favourite perk:Furious
This is only my ideal set, it might not be suitable to fight extremely difficult bosses(i.e. May and Titan),and I won't make any purchase.
(Aug. 15, 2017  2:55 AM)Dragon Slayer Wrote: Have you beaten may in eclipse mode?

I haven't reached that part yet. I'm currently on Widow's second last bodyguard.
I have completed shadow fight 2 and my shadow fight 3 is going on .sarge level is going on
(Aug. 15, 2017  2:55 AM)Dragon Slayer Wrote: Have you beaten may in eclipse mode?

Ye.With lynx claws once and compo sword the next time
Do any of u play shadow fight 3
I completed shadow fight a few years ago. Can’t even remember the last time I played that game.
But one thing that really gets on my nerves is that I was never able to beat may ( eclipse mode).
(May. 24, 2019  3:38 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: I completed shadow fight a few years ago. Can’t even remember the last time I played that game.
But one thing that really gets on my nerves is that I was never able to beat may ( eclipse mode).

i beat her twice in 10 attempts in total

i love the time bomb ability with lynx claws
(May. 24, 2019  3:44 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  3:38 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: I completed shadow fight a few years ago. Can’t even remember the last time I played that game.

i beat her twice in 10 attempts in total

You’ve got to be kidding me.
(May. 24, 2019  5:56 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  3:44 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: i beat her twice in 10 attempts in total

You’ve got to be kidding me.

i agree its tough,but after a few attempts u will get the hang of it

use the tree thing magic when she goes invisible and dodge everyone of her attacks

i was inspired by a youtube vid where the player perfectly beats her,check it out you will get an idea of how to defeat her
My cousin got me into playing it and it was really fun. Might reinstall it. Anyways, my favorite weapon was the iron knuckles. With the main combo I could hit my opponent in the chest and head a lot and it drained their health so fast. I almost beat one of the bosses with it. The tournament was really annoying though XD. The raids were fun, and I constantly upgraded my weapon. As I said I might reinstall it. Btw is there a way I can play multiplayer?
(May. 25, 2019  6:00 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: My cousin got me into playing it and it was really fun. Might reinstall it. Anyways, my favorite weapon was the iron knuckles. With the main combo I could hit my opponent in the chest and head a lot and it drained their health so fast. I almost beat one of the bosses with it. The tournament was really annoying though XD. The raids were fun, and I constantly upgraded my weapon. As I said I might reinstall it. Btw is there a way I can play multiplayer?

no,thats the sad part,sf 2 dosent have  a multiplayer option where u can play with friends

shadow fight 1 was released as a facebook game ,and had multiplayer where you could play against friends,but now even that is closed
Sf 3? Don't tell me it doesn't have too.
(May. 25, 2019  5:56 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Sf 3? Don't tell me it doesn't have too.

NO
it has the duel option where the make you feel that you are playing against real time players,but in reality you are playing against bots

not to mention shadow fight 3 sucks and pales in comparision to sf2

there is no way you can play against friends in both sf2 and sf3
Besides all this why aren’t Mobile Competitive fighting games