Seven Deadly Sins, anyone? (Anime)

I'm very addicted to Nanatsu no Taizai, it is a great Shonen action series. The anime has a 24 episode first season, a 4 episode side season, 2 OVA's, a current ongoing second season confirmed for another 24 episodes. A movie is also coming out this summer in Japan for this great series as well
I watched the trailor....But didnt quite understand  what it was actually about...
It was a blond haired guy who was nearly invincible in fighting..
Revival of the Commandments is gonna be awesome!
Another 100 chapters crammed into 24 episodes.
New arc is about the 10 commandments , it's gonna be interesting cos they are on a whole other level to hendrickson. Won't spoil any further but it's gonna be a crazy arc according to the story behind it but let's hope the anime does well.
I have watched the 1st season and the OVAs, but not the 2nd season yet.
What beyblade series is this? OH WAIT IT ISNT keep this stuff to other message boards
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:53 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What beyblade series is this? OH WAIT IT ISNT keep this stuff to other message boards

Off topic discussions are allowed in the wbo. There is literally a section dedicated to them
(Jan. 19, 2018  2:20 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:53 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What beyblade series is this? OH WAIT IT ISNT keep this stuff to other message boards

Off topic discussions are allowed in the wbo. There is literally a section dedicated to them

Weird but ok
I like the way is structured and the characters
I love SDS and can’t wait for revival of commandments

Its off topic man.
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:37 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:

Its off topic man.
Do you know da wae out of here?
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:53 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:37 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Its off topic man.
Do you know da wae out of here?

kk, lemme go to VrChat then.
Honestly I loved the show, can't wait for it to be on Netflix, yeah, go on, hate on me for preferring dubs over subs.