Sets you want to see come true.

(Feb. 17, 2013  3:43 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2013  3:33 PM)StaticBlade111 Wrote: The set I would want to see is called "BeyBlade 4D Collection Set" it will have...
Probably $20 dollars to maybe $28
- Bigbang Pegasus F:D
- Fang Leone 130 W2D
- L-Drago Destroy F:S
- Segment Launcher
- R and L Bey(String) Launcher
- a BB-10 Stadium

$20-30 for three beyblades and a stadium? You need a reality check...

Geez I didn't know, I didn't add up all the prices for it. It's just a suggestion, srry. I added it up, happy, it's around $70-80.
A rubber tip set... because... come on! I hate buying a whole new beyblade for only a tip that wear down, example: RDF, only found with Death Quetzalcoatl, I know Death can be used in a outclassed combo, but... what happens when you have 4 or 5 of the same beyblade?

the set will contain all rubber tips (or the list in "bold")
LRF
RF
R2F
RB
RS
RSF
RDF
CS

This set with all rubber tips would be around $40-$50, with only the "bold" ones $20-$25
(Feb. 19, 2013  1:11 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: A rubber tip set... because... come on! I hate buying a whole new beyblade for only a tip that wear down, example: RDF, only found with Death Quetzalcoatl, I know Death can be used in a outclassed combo, but... what happens when you have 4 or 5 of the same beyblade?

the set will contain all rubber tips (or the list in "bold")
LRF
RF
R2F
RB
RS
RSF
RDF
CS

This set with all rubber tips would be around $40-$50, with only the "bold" ones $20-$25

Wouldn't tht be a bit expensive for just tips alone? Tongue_out_wink
I'd really quite like to see a limited edition / ver. set.
Such as Fang Leone Burning Claw Edition, L-Drago Destroy Armor Gold ver. & some sort of Big Bang Pegasus ver./edition .
[I know that's back tracking into the past , it's merely and example.]
@Izkhoort, I'd say something like that would range $15-$18. Not $40, that's a bit excessive.
(Feb. 19, 2013  1:30 PM)Tri (o^_^)o Wrote: @Izkhoort, I'd say something like that would range $15-$18. Not $40, that's a bit excessive.

Yup.
Even the cheapest you mentioned for all of them would come out at $5 per tip ...
yeah, i think it's expensive but i though like a company, Rubber Tips make some beyblades sell more, because the that tips wear down more easily than any other part, so... it's better to sell that kind of things more expensive than usual

$5 per tip is a little more than the founded on Ebay, and here rubber tips are more affordable but more hard to get, so...
(Feb. 19, 2013  3:13 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: yeah, i think it's expensive but i though like a company, Rubber Tips make some beyblades sell more, because the that tips wear down more easily than any other part, so... it's better to sell that kind of things more expensive than usual

$5 per tip is a little more than the founded on Ebay, and here rubber tips are more affordable but more hard to get, so...

That isn't logical IMO ...
How would easily worn parts be more expensive ? (Although the best parts)
Probably a Homage Zero-G set for the 5 Holy Beasts I wouldn't mind if it was either Recolours of Chrome Wheels which look similar (Such as a Blue Phoenic Wheel for Dranzer) or entirely new pieces!
Zero-G WBBA Part Set= Attack
Samurai Ifraid
Zero G WBBA Part Set=Stamina
Shinobi Saramanda
Its not going to happen
(Feb. 19, 2013  4:13 PM)HDSK Wrote: Zero-G WBBA Part Set= Attack
Samurai Ifraid
Shinobi Saramanda
Its not going to happen

That's genius! Having a WBBA Zero-G parts set would be amazing! What parts would they come with? I'm thinking they would have parts like CF, and W145?
(Feb. 19, 2013  4:27 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  4:13 PM)HDSK Wrote: Zero-G WBBA Part Set= Attack
Samurai Ifraid
Shinobi Saramanda
Its not going to happen

That's genius! Having a WBBA Zero-G parts set would be amazing! What parts would they come with? I'm thinking they would have parts like CF, and W145?[/spoiler]

I'd really be hoping for the best zero-g parts of those types .
(W145 would be good Grin)
(Feb. 19, 2013  3:18 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  3:13 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: yeah, i think it's expensive but i though like a company, Rubber Tips make some beyblades sell more, because the that tips wear down more easily than any other part, so... it's better to sell that kind of things more expensive than usual

That isn't logical IMO ...
How would easily worn parts be more expensive ? (Although the best parts)

It's marketing.
When the demand for a part increases, the most logical reasoning is to price it slightly higher, so more profit is made. That's the sad reality. Or they'll increase the price, then 'discount' it and with that discount, keep the price above the old one, again, the company's profit.

I still think that's an ingenious idea, I'd buy 10 of em. You can't have too many LRFs, RFs, R2Fs, CSs, RBs, etc.

I've been wishing they release a Complete Launcher Grip set. With the 3-seg Grip, Grip Rubber, Bey-point Card, Metal Assist, Angle Compass, LED Sight, Beylauncher L/R or LLL/R, and that grip extension.
Kujikato isn't there on ebay a launcher like that? (don't know if it's a release or a pack a seller made)
That would most likely be a pack~
A set with every L-Drago, Pegasis, or Aquila & Libra released would be epic! Anyone with me?
What about a set like this:
DNA Bladers Set

-Archer Wyvang 145WB
-Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
-Berserker Begirados SR200BWD
-Bandid Genbull F230TB

For four beys i expect $25
The Mirror DX Set :
Contain :
Dragooon Dragooon
Gryph Gryph
Gargole Gargole
Phoenic Phoenic
TRack : E230,C145,LW160,SA165,DF105,W145,SW145,135
Bottom : BSF,LRF,S,RF,WSF,RSF,GCF,MS
Launchers : 2X Beylauncher LR Dragon Styled + Phoenix styled
Launcher Grip :Yellow And Grey coloured
Stadium : Zero -G stadium with Gargole Marks
Bonus : MSF Purple Coloured
I expect around 130
I think it would be waaaay more. All those parts synchromes, plus a stadium, launchers and other stuff would maybe add up to $200. Or maybe I'm just bad with this sort of stuff, haha.
I counted 130 because USDX is around 50
Or maybe like this:

Zero-G Water Beys VS Sky Beys DX Set:

Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
Archer Gryph C145S
Archer Gargole SA165WSF
Pirates Orojya 145D
Guardian Revizer 160SB
Pirates Killerken A230JSB
Zero-G Balance Type Stadium with Dragooon marks on it

Maybe this costs $50
(May. 26, 2013  2:30 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Or maybe like this:

Archer Gryph C145S
Archer Gargole SA165WSF
Pirates Orojya 145D
Guardian Revizer 160SB

Maybe this costs $50

6 beys and a stadium? I think it would be more expensive.
(May. 26, 2013  2:35 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2013  2:30 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Or maybe like this:

Archer Gryph C145S
Archer Gargole SA165WSF
Pirates Orojya 145D
Guardian Revizer 160SB

Maybe this costs $50

6 beys and a stadium? I think it would be more expensive.
Maybe it can cost well over $75?