Semi-Flat BB

*Weight: 7 grams

This part's tip is what gives this BB it’s uniqueness. It is sharp but flattened on the very end. The movement pattern exhibited when launched straight into a BeyStadium is best suited for Endurance purposes. However, when launched on a slant it begins to move in a circular attack-type pattern. Seeing as a flat tip would sacrifice all of its [[Survival]] ability while a sharp tip would sacrifice its [[Defense]] ability. Being a mixture of both allows it to have very good [[Balance]]. Here is a sample customization:

* '''AR:''' Wing Cross
* '''WD:''' [[Balance Weight Disks | Ten Balance]]
* '''BB:''' [[Semi-Flat]]

==Beyblades with this part==

''[[Ultimate Frostic Dranzer]]''
''[[Gekiryu-Oh]]''
''[[Bistool]]''
''[[Roller Defenser]]''
''[[Wing Attacker]]''
''[[Wing Defenser]]''
Not all of them have SG Semi-Flat. UFD, Gekiryu-Oh, Bistool, Roller Defenser, Wing Attacker and Wing Defenser all have Original Semi-Flat.

I was wondering when these would be started on. It's awkward having articles with links to non-existent pages. XD
Plus the Combo uses the original SF. Try this:
AR: War Lion
Sub: War Lion
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right SG
SG Core: HMC
BB: SG Semi Flat.
Yeah Thanks I changed the name too. Is there anything else that will need to be added ???
Well they need separate articles...
Looks good. Is better than what I would have done. But BTW, 10bBistool is just a Balance customization, not a Compact.
Is this article going to be strictly referring to the plastic generation? Because i know the bull starter has one, and the are probably others from RBs and boosters. I am not sure about HMS, though. Aside from that, awesome article! Smile
It's just for the 4-layer Semi-flat BB, it seems.
You should note that not just plastics have semi-flat, it would be a good idea to add other MFB (like Bull) and HMS into the list so people know.
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:23 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: It's just for the 4-layer Semi-flat BB, it seems.
Why only four layer though, wouldn't it be better to make it an all rounder?
Well a lot of the articles have parts saying 'See Semi-Flat Base' or similiar so it's a little odd to click on the link to a particular part and then get a sort of summary article. But I think either way is fine. :X
Yeh, but what if someone is looking at the Bull article and then clicks on semi-flat. All the beyblades and combos mention are plastics so it might confuse them and wont help them very much.

I still think it's a good article though Smile
This is a article for a part that has been rereleased with many different beyblades. We have decided to make seperate articles for those parts and just link to them instead of repeating information over and over again in every article. The parts you listed will ethier eventually have their own articles or will be talked about in the article for the beyblade that they come in. It's not our fault they named a Bottom and Blade Base the same.
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:46 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: This is a article for a part that has been rereleased with many different beyblades. We have decided to make seperate articles for those parts and just link to them instead of repeating information over and over again in every article. The parts you listed will ethier eventually have their own articles or will be talked about in the article for the beyblade that they come in. It's not our fault they named a Bottom and Blade Base the same.

I forget the bottom and blade bases are different things, but the tip still works the same as on any beyblade with a semi-flat base/bottom.
You should include the weight of it:
Semi-flat (original) = 7 grams.
SG Semi Flat = 5 grams.
(Apr. 18, 2009  8:57 PM)Anu Wrote: *Weight: 7 grams

This part's tip is what gives this BB it’s uniqueness. It is sharp but flattened on the very end. The movement pattern exhibited when launched straight into a BeyStadium is best suited for Endurance purposes. However, when launched on a slant it begins to move in an extremely controlled, circular attack-type pattern. Seeing as a flat tip would sacrifice all of its [[Survival]] ability while a sharp tip would sacrifice its [[Defense]] ability. Being a mixture of both allows it to have very good [[Balance]]. Here is a sample customization:

* '''AR:''' Wing Cross
* '''WD:''' [[Balance Weight Disks | Ten Balance]]
* '''BB:''' [[Semi-Flat]]

==Beyblades with this part==

''[[Ultimate Frostic Dranzer]]''
''[[Gekiryu-Oh]]''
''[[Bistool]]''
''[[Roller Defenser]]''
''[[Wing Attacker]]''
''[[Wing Defenser]]''

==Overall==
Semi-Flat, as a part of the original [[4-Layer Series]], does not even have the capability to swap SGs. This, combined with its height is what has made it severely outclassed when compared to the parts released afterwards. There is absolutely no reason for any Blader to desire to obtain this part, outside of collection purposes.

Made one change in the description, and added the "Overall" section. This looks OK to be posted.
I think the Overall needs to include 10b Bistool, it's better with the original Semi Flat.
I agree, there needs to be a mention of 10bBistool.