Semi Final 1 GFX Battle: NoodooSoup Vs Omega

Score check!

Entry 1: 12
Entry 2: 16
my vote entry 2
1 i dont know why but E2 is epic
2 E1 just looks simple a picture of zekrom in a background however it is very good
entry 2, i like the blending. entry 1 is a bit too plain for my taste
Entry two looks Epic!I too like blending.
I really don't get you people. Entry Two has been proven that the participant hasn't done anything to Charizard in terms of adding flames to its mouth, but yet you all vote for that reason. Claiming what he has done to the flames is ‘amazing’. Plus, the blending is horrendous in the sig. It's actually worse now than the original render, it looks far too dark, plain, and simply just boring.

My vote EASILY goes toward Entry One.
Yo blob dude.

More than half of us voted for blending.
I vote Entry 2.

Entry 1: Kind of plain-ish.

Entry 2: Good blending, didn't like text placement. I got some quality issues with my computer, is it just me, or does someone else see the same thing.
Score check!

Entry 1: 14
Entry 2: 20

It's still anybody's game! There are still 2 more days left of voting. Remember, this decides who will advance to the Grand Final and face the winner of Fyuuor Vs othellog.
This is tense. Eee
wait isnt entry 2 the sp tcg card [Image: 45.jpg] i have this card :<

i vote for entry 1 cause entry 2 hasnt done much
Yes, it's been posted already -,-
Just personally
i think the second entry is way to bland, and it has pretty much no editing
My vote goes for entry one
i like the way the pokemon looks in place very well with it
It's close, but I think I prefer the first one. It's hard to choose though, as I know who made what. XP

going number one, more simple, modern, no useless chaos and it has zeckrom, i love electric types. it's realy close but zeckrom just grabs me and yells at me to vote for it.
About the whole "Entry 2 used an image from a TCG card, blah blah blah …". He had to get the image from somewhere didn't he? Who cares if he got it from the card?

I'd also like to point out that all of the people who have mentioned the TCG card, are most likely biased.
People think the fire coming out of the Charizard's mouth was created by the artist, but the TCG card already had it drawn on.
(Aug. 22, 2011  11:37 AM)TDragonGX Wrote: entry 1
Why?
entry 2's quality looks quite bad so i will vote entry 1 which is simpler yet more eye catching.
This is now your last opportunity to vote. I’ll be closing the voting in 6 – 8 hours.
Vote in entry 1

entry 1: better than entry two in terms or originality
entry 2:if people say their right... Ok. Its an ok sig, but it seems pixaleted and it hurts my eyes
Entry 1 for sure
He has done brilliantly
I just like it more
everything goes well
shouldn't it be closing in like 20 minutes, since it's the new day?
Different timezones, dude. Different time zones...