[Selling]  willing to trade stadium for mfb attack

hi guys as the title implies im looking fir the mfb attack , the clear one i will trade a hasbro stadium for it such as the mobile beystadium, which i really want to get rid of if anyone wants to buy or trade or a super vortex battle stadium. if you love in melbourne its gonna be way easier but anyone is welcome. plz help me get rid of this stuff. both stadiums have moderate scratches as any stadium would after its been used.
Everyone is looking for the MFB attack stadium, and everyone hates the Hasbro Stadiums.
I don't think anyone would trade, sorry Unhappy
if you live in melbourne sorry
yeah thats what i thought aswell but theres always the occasional person who is interested in hasbro stadiums Wink
That's not nice.. And you basically just announced it.
sorry might have to get a moderator to take this down or figure out how to delet a thread. im a noob myself but learning to be a master
or edit it...
Maybe if you traded more then just a hasbro stadium, people could be interested? Just a thought.
good point bey fan but im not willing to give up much.
T_T Then don't have high expectations of a trade.
i dont think anyones going to give an attack stadium for hasbro stadiums. especially a clear one.
This thread although it Isnt is kinda closed, I wasn't expecting anything anyway just pure luck if someone did.