[Selling]  tradeing my dsi maybe

Hey guys I really want to trade or sell my dsi and if someone were to trade I would want a 3ds or 2ds with games and if selling it would be 40 $ that’s it and if u have any questions just ask me ? I hope u all have a blademazing day and year
Anyone Interested
this is a beyblade thread. sell beyblades.
This is the World BEYBLADE Organization, not the World Nintendo Organization.
(Dec. 24, 2018  10:47 PM)7rode Wrote: This is the World BEYBLADE Organization, not the World Nintendo Organization.

Dude I get it I was just asking we don’t have to have more hate
(Dec. 29, 2018  6:44 AM)Justj11. Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  10:47 PM)7rode Wrote: This is the World BEYBLADE Organization, not the World Nintendo Organization.

Dude I get it I was just asking we don’t have to have more hate

I was not hating
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:09 PM)MagixG Wrote: this is a beyblade thread. sell beyblades.

Just because it is a Beyblade Organization doesn’t mean you can’t sell other things
Why would someone want to give you a newer system AND games for your old one?
(Jan. 05, 2019  1:06 AM)KDOK Wrote: Why would someone want to give you a newer system AND games for your old one?

I know right.
Sorta pointless, no one would want to give away their newer game system for an older piece of junk, at gamestop they'd probably take your DSI for like a dollar
(Jan. 05, 2019  6:12 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Sorta pointless, no one would want to give away their newer game system for an older piece of junk, at gamestop they'd probably take your DSI for like a dollar

Good point. Also the 2ds/3ds will play the same games as a dsi plus more so why would some one trade for it but that is my opinion.