[Selling]  oldschool plastic blades for sale

I really have no idea exactly which ones i have nor do i know much about them, but here is a pic of all of them so just post here if you are interested in buying any/all of them. help me figure out what i have lol

[img][Image: 100MEDIAIMAG0002.jpg][/img]

i know a couple of them...one is a trygle and one is a cyber...those are the two that launch up in the air...also the driger v? not really sure about much else and looking online isn't helping much
First of all... I can tell you all o fthose beys... secon dof all.... you could've sold these on ebay for a LOT. Last... I'm interested in the Dranzer G and Dragoon V2 and aww heck... I want all of them!!! XD PM sent!
Hello,

Just a note : you can learn basically everything about these Beyblades, but at leas their names, on Beywiki.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...c_Beyblade

There are also other pages on Beywiki you could find interesting, like our Beyblade Price Reference List :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List
would anyone be able to tell me an estimated value for the lot of these? i would imagine it would be around 4 or 500 dollars, but i'm really not sure and i don't want to sell them for too cheap and get ripped off : /

hope to hear from someone soon!
Never, will you ever sell those for $400-500.

$150 or so total; even that may be a stretch.
so is the census that i could get 100-150 dollars for all of them? even with the rc dragoon, cyber, and regular dragoon?
You do have some useful things in there such as Driger S, Galeon, Dragoon V2 .. Perhaps a bit more. But yeah, you won't get many sales if its sold as a lot expensively since even though people spend more than that on toys, they just don't want to spend it in one go.
ok well, one last thing i could ask besides seeing if anyone has any offers or wants to buy, is if anyone could possibly tell me the suggested pricing of some of the ones that aren't on the price reference list and if anyone could actually give me a list of all of the names of the blades in this picture as i'm having a lot of trouble finding all of them on the wiki : /
Top right: Electronic Dragoon S (no one buys these), Dragoon F, RC Dragoon V2 (not many people care about these afaik), Trygle, Cyber Dragoon.
Second row: Dragoon S, Dragoon V, Dragoon V2, Galeon, Draciel V, Master Dragoon. Blue base is from dranzer G, can't see the one behind draciel V clearly enough to tell what it is.
Third Row: Dranzer Auto Change Balancer, Master Dranzer, Dranzer S, Dranzer G, Driger S, Draciel S, Draciel F, Kid Dragoon.
Front: Jumping Base (this should come with two spare tips, btw), Master Driger, Driger V, Knight Dranzer, Wolborg 2.

That's just going by the Attack Rings, though, so parts could be mismatched (judging from the spare dranzer G base and the Dranzer G AR, this is likely the case).

I'm not very good with prices so I can't help there, but there's the names.
thanks a lot!

well, still looking to sell them otherwise i'll end up putting them away for another 10 years.
Are these Mint or used?
they were used about 10 years ago, but they are in fairly good condition without and broken pieces or anything.

the only thing wrong with any of them is the all white dragoon without any stickers in the top row doesn't have the little nub on the bottom to be able to spin on. that is the only part or piece that is broken or missing
It's not really a matter of that man. It's not that you don't have any good stuff it's that atm demand is low compared to what it was like 6 - 8 months ago so few people are buying. The major sellers with better stuff than you go through the same thing (including me, I got the first buyer in around a month today) so it's not just you. I'd advise you to learn their names and list prices. If you don't know the prices ask in this thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...ly?page=56
I agree with Ultra Smile
personally as a buyer, I really dislike offering. I would rather have shipping prices and prices for the beys listed. If you do have an idea how much you would like to sell each one of them for, let me know!!
I'm totally interested.
(Jun. 05, 2013  12:30 AM)saiyan1992 Wrote: I really have no idea exactly which ones i have nor do i know much about them, but here is a pic of all of them so just post here if you are interested in buying any/all of them. help me figure out what i have lol

i know a couple of them...one is a trygle and one is a cyber...those are the two that launch up in the air...also the driger v? not really sure about much else and looking online isn't helping much
ill buy dragoon off you

(Jun. 05, 2013  12:30 AM)saiyan1992 Wrote: I really have no idea exactly which ones i have nor do i know much about them, but here is a pic of all of them so just post here if you are interested in buying any/all of them. help me figure out what i have lol

ill buy dragoon v2 off you look on google images to recognize it
How are you supposed to search for the Beyblade name if you don't know the name?
(Jun. 30, 2013  7:31 AM)TheRobo1993 Wrote: by typing in dragoon v2 I would say

.... If you didn't know the name, what would you type?

Obviously if you would type that then you would know the name.
omega bey king gave him the name of the one he wanted. dragoon v2. so if I wanted the driger v i would ask him to google that. Also, th!nk listed the names of 99% of them there.
I'm already in a deal with him. I'm getting the whole lot probably. I don't mean to brag.
hello i'm am intrested in buying some of your beys.
just one question...
Do you ship worldwide?

DO YOU SHIP TO THE UK?
Hello, yes i am interested in buying all of those Beys.. How much would they cost? Smile
He hasn't been on for over a year. Try ebay for beyblade lots.