[Selling]  mythic ldrago's shop! AUCTIONING DRAGOON MSUV RC & HMS GRIP WITH RUBBER! £20 START!

hey everyone welcome to my shop!
here i will sell and buy beys!
pm offers please!
here is what i have for sale:

NOW AUCTIONING SOME OF MY MOST PRIZED BEYBLADE ITEMS. I AM AUCTIONING MY DRAGOON MSUV RC AND MY HMS GRIP WITH RUBBER. I AM STARTING THE BIDDING AT £20. OR IF YOU ARE SHORT ON CASH AND HAVE SPARE BEYS LYING AROUND I WILL TRADE. IF YOU HAVE A SPARE NIB LIGHTNING LDRAGO THAT WILL COVER THE FIRST OFFER. THE BIDDING WILL LAST FOR 5 DAYS. GOOD LUCK!

CURRENT OFFER: £20 (MASTER DRANZER SP EDITION)

HMS:
customize case (black ver.)

plastic:
none. sorry!

buying:
ibanez jem 505 guitar (steve vai signature series model)
white draciel ms
red draciel ms

Pictures on request.
Okay, seriously, you really don't need three topics. Just edit one of them to state all of what you're looking for.
I posted this before I noticed you replied
can someone please close this, im opening a new topic for my buyings (so it doesent have the past posts)
In my opinion, this topic should in fact be kept open, and you just change the title and the first post. It is not as if there were several posts here already.
can someone please close this for now. i dont currently want anything as a amazing person has came along with all i wanted
Are you honestly serious? You posted like 2 hours before this bump.
You should do it once every few days. Once every day is too much. Also it's kinda implying to me that you're not willing to look through other threads for what you want.
I have A Dranzer MS Purple Version . $40 shipped
I have a Wolborg MS, no stickers.

PM me if interested.
There are some HMS on ebay like phantom fox, dranzer ms and advance eterner.
but those i dont need those from the wbo cause they are on ebay. anyway thanks for telling me
EDIT: now focusing on a tornado attack stadium
Saw one on YJA recently.
yeah i saw one too. but i knew shipping would be quite a bit......
Yeah well it was pretty cheap at like 1250 yen buy it now and that's probably the only place you'll find it.
Look on the product list on the beywiki and then search the number on rinkya.