World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling mythic ldrago's shop! AUCTIONING DRAGOON MSUV RC & HMS GRIP WITH RUBBER! £20 START! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling mythic ldrago's shop! AUCTIONING DRAGOON MSUV RC & HMS GRIP WITH RUBBER! £20 START! (/Thread-Selling-mythic-ldrago-s-shop-AUCTIONING-DRAGOON-MSUV-RC-HMS-GRIP-WITH-RUBBER-%C3%82%C2%A320-START)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

mythic ldrago's shop! AUCTIONING DRAGOON MSUV RC & HMS GRIP WITH RUBBER! £20 START! - mythic ldrago - Jul. 25, 2010

hey everyone welcome to my shop!
here i will sell and buy beys!
pm offers please!
here is what i have for sale:

NOW AUCTIONING SOME OF MY MOST PRIZED BEYBLADE ITEMS. I AM AUCTIONING MY DRAGOON MSUV RC AND MY HMS GRIP WITH RUBBER. I AM STARTING THE BIDDING AT £20. OR IF YOU ARE SHORT ON CASH AND HAVE SPARE BEYS LYING AROUND I WILL TRADE. IF YOU HAVE A SPARE NIB LIGHTNING LDRAGO THAT WILL COVER THE FIRST OFFER. THE BIDDING WILL LAST FOR 5 DAYS. GOOD LUCK!

CURRENT OFFER: £20 (MASTER DRANZER SP EDITION)

HMS:
customize case (black ver.)

plastic:
none. sorry!

buying:
ibanez jem 505 guitar (steve vai signature series model)
white draciel ms
red draciel ms

Pictures on request.

RE: strata/gaia dragoon v wanted - Daegor42 - Jul. 25, 2010

Okay, seriously, you really don't need three topics. Just edit one of them to state all of what you're looking for.

RE: strata/gaia dragoon v wanted - mythic ldrago - Jul. 25, 2010

I posted this before I noticed you replied

RE: [BUYING] dragoon mf and some other stuff - mythic ldrago - Oct. 08, 2010

can someone please close this, im opening a new topic for my buyings (so it doesent have the past posts)

RE: [BUYING] dragoon mf and some other stuff - Kai-V - Oct. 08, 2010

In my opinion, this topic should in fact be kept open, and you just change the title and the first post. It is not as if there were several posts here already.

RE: [BUYING] libra wheel - mythic ldrago - Nov. 12, 2010

can someone please close this for now. i dont currently want anything as a amazing person has came along with all i wanted

RE: [BUYING] any hms and hms accesories and hms stadiums - mythic ldrago - Nov. 21, 2010

bump

RE: [BUYING] any hms and hms accesories and hms stadiums - Mc Frown - Nov. 21, 2010

You COULD have just let it die : \

RE: [BUYING] any hms and hms accesories and hms stadiums - mythic ldrago - Nov. 21, 2010

i had it closed before

bump

RE: [BUYING] any hms and hms accesories and hms stadiums - Ultra - Nov. 21, 2010

Are you honestly serious? You posted like 2 hours before this bump.

ok i will bump about once a day then

RE: [BUYING] any hms and hms accesories and hms stadiums - Ultra - Nov. 21, 2010

You should do it once every few days. Once every day is too much. Also it's kinda implying to me that you're not willing to look through other threads for what you want.

RE: [BUYING] any hms and hms accesories and hms stadiums - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 21, 2010

I have A Dranzer MS Purple Version . $40 shipped

RE: [BUYING] any hms and hms accesories and hms stadiums - Pimpju - Nov. 22, 2010

I have a Wolborg MS, no stickers.

PM me if interested.

RE: [BUYING] any hms and hms accesories and hms stadiums - mythic ldrago - Nov. 23, 2010

bump

RE: [BUYING] any hms and hms accesories and hms stadiums - Ultra - Nov. 23, 2010

There are some HMS on ebay like phantom fox, dranzer ms and advance eterner.

RE: [BUYING] any hms and hms accesories and hms stadiums - mythic ldrago - Nov. 23, 2010

but those i dont need those from the wbo cause they are on ebay. anyway thanks for telling me

RE: [BUYING] any hms and hms accesories and hms stadiums - mythic ldrago - Nov. 25, 2010

bump

RE: tornado attack hms stadium??? - mythic ldrago - Nov. 25, 2010

EDIT: now focusing on a tornado attack stadium

RE: tornado attack hms stadium??? - Ultra - Nov. 25, 2010

Saw one on YJA recently.

RE: tornado attack hms stadium??? - mythic ldrago - Nov. 27, 2010

yeah i saw one too. but i knew shipping would be quite a bit......

RE: tornado attack hms stadium??? - Ultra - Nov. 27, 2010

Yeah well it was pretty cheap at like 1250 yen buy it now and that's probably the only place you'll find it.

RE: tornado attack hms stadium??? - mythic ldrago - Nov. 27, 2010

really??!! can i please have a link

RE: tornado attack hms stadium??? - Ultra - Nov. 27, 2010

Look on the product list on the beywiki and then search the number on rinkya.