[Selling]  left spin launcher without the ripcord

i might want a storm aquario or maybe for a earth or dark fusion wheel just please the launcher is useless to me
Hmm... to be honest I don't think anyone is going to trade an Earth wheel for a left spin launcher without a ripcord. A Dark wheel maybe, but you would have had more people interested if it was a Beylauncher L, haha.
To be honest, I thought the guy had a Plastic Gen Left Launcher, and was thinking about trading a Dark Wheel if it was in good condition. XD
it is a launcher for lighting l-drago without the ripcord that is it all black in great condition only never used.
It is just a regular launcher, not a Beylauncher though. Nobody cares.
Listen, you are making a useless thread. i understand that you want an earth wheel, but instead of a launcher, trade something of equal value! For example: If you want an earth wheel, trade a dark wheel!
T_T Dark is not really of equal value to Earth.
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:33 AM)nightpegasus231 Wrote: Listen, you are making a useless thread. i understand that you want an earth wheel, but instead of a launcher, trade something of equal value! For example: If you want an earth wheel, trade a dark wheel!

LOL

That's totally a BAD example.

A better example would be trading a RF for an Earth Wheel.
U can buy my mint or NIB earth eagle if u want an entire bey. PM me, also i would lower the price if u give me the laucher
wait so you both sent your items or something?
(Dec. 01, 2010  10:10 PM)ModelFX Wrote: wait so you both sent your items or something?

No but as of now we have a deal
Sorry megablader9, but haven't you been searching for it for 3 months? Holy carp, dreads callin Kai-V, is okay, we have been talkin...
Meh, Chicago sucks. Hasbro's wierd. So yeah, not worth a Beylauncher-L