[Selling]  ice blue wolborg ms for sale.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p...&_from=R40

This is what I'm selling on eBay for now. If you want to buy it straight up, shoot a good offer and ill cancel the eBay.
(Jan. 31, 2013  12:24 PM)phantom_gt Wrote: price is too high

thats the minimum price for a rare bey.
Sorry but its not that high. a regular Wolborg MS goes for that much. But a lot of people are beginning to take interest.
Considering how much a Wolborg MS goes for now, this is quite the price.

Anyways, is this the only HMS that you have available for purchase?
Hmm, while you guys are saying that that is a normal and low price for that, I was able to get one for much lower ...
It depends who you get it from. Although, in the past, I was able to get one pretty cheap.
this is normal price for ice blue wolroge ms
ok got it ! its rare sorry bro Unhappy
I bought two Wolborg MS's on YJA. BubloZX's MA-08 was on my watch list until i found them. Actually, it's still on there just so I can see what happens, but I'm unlikely to buy it at this point.

carp - forgot to say I got them for a total (both beys, proxy fees, int'l shipping) of about ¥8,600 (US$92.99).

Japanese people who possess a collection of Beyblades seem far less likely to research the re-sale value of them. Many do in fact price for the rare collector's market, but there are also a lot of people just throwing huge lots of vintage beyblades on there for a little bit of nothing.
You guys are confusing Wolborg MS with Ice Blue Wolborg MS. The latter is much rarer and much more valuable considering it was the secret prize in random booster act 1.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_from=R40...ld=1&rt=nc

Most Wolborg MS are going for $50 to $70 on eBay. Comparatively, $70 for the ice blue one is not a stretch by any means. Remember that the eBay fees have to account for 15% of the total price. If you were to buy it through here, the price would be 15% less... $60 for the bey + shipping. That's definitely not unreasonable considering how much rarer the ice blue version is to the normal one.
(Feb. 01, 2013  8:02 PM)3-Dog Wrote: You guys are confusing Wolborg MS with Ice Blue Wolborg MS. The latter is much rarer and much more valuable considering it was the secret prize in random booster act 1.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_from=R40...ld=1&rt=nc

Most Wolborg MS are going for $50 to $70 on eBay. Comparatively, $70 for the ice blue one is not a stretch by any means. Remember that the eBay fees have to account for 15% of the total price. If you were to buy it through here, the price would be 15% less... $60 for the bey + shipping. That's definitely not unreasonable considering how much rarer the ice blue version is to the normal one.

Lol gotta pay you back some how lol.
Then I must have got a great deal on a regular Wolborg MS I just picked up for $35!
(Feb. 11, 2013  10:50 PM)Einstein MS Wrote: Then I must have got a great deal on a regular Wolborg MS I just picked up for $35!

That is a great deal. My friend wants a PSP so I'm gonna trade him mine, since I got the ps vita, for his dragoon ms, wolborg ms, and dragoon GT. He kept them in mint condition and has no idea how extremely valuable his blades are and he has a ton of stuff. So I'm gonna trade old video games for beyblades.
Einstein ms must have got the one i was going to get