[Selling]  desert sphinxer for sale

You said today that you weren't gonna sell desert sphinxer... Record time for changing your mind.
hi there i am interested in buying desert sphinxer we could discuss the rest through pm
DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY HE IS A SCAM AND DOESNT EVEN COME THROUGH I BOUGHT THE NIB DRANZER V2 AND NEVER GOT IT..... SO NO ONE SEND MONEY TO HIM BECAUSE HE PROBABLY IS LYING ABOUT WHAT HE HAS TO STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE

THANK YOU
He has a picture of them though?
no trust me this guy is a lier ive been waiting over a month and he has been giving me the run around... he has never sent me pics of the desert sphinxer i wanted or anything when i asked nicely countless times
so now im very pissed off with this going on i bought from other WBO members and i still received my packages sooner than his or SO HE SAID HE SENT IT then tells me i put the wrong name.... but regardless of the name it would still come ... so then he says ok i didnt send it so all this time im waiting for a package that is non existent
That is so TRUE, I bought Trygle 2 NIB, and never came. Damn, I thought I was the only one, He begged me to take it easy on him, and I did, but seeing that theres another victim. Man I can't believe this, This kid think his playing with a kid, U MOFO! I'll Effin hunt you down!
ask poseiden and benjohadi we were fine.
He won't even give me a refund or a replacement, unlike fogot, he still gave me a refund for my items that didn't come through, and seeing that he was sincere I asked him to only refund me half of the money I paid him. I even asked this dude nicely and he won't reply no more, but he wants me to cut him some slack, $70 back bro, I sware to god, I'll burn your house down! I was also his first customer before he started a selling thread. He Pm'ed me mysteriously, knowing it's Trygle 2, of course I can't say no. He might have those beys, but he doesn't send em, Cmon what are the chances of having 3 Trygle 2's. His not even a collector and all his stuff looks like a piece of carp that I stuff out of the toilet!
Dude I took it easy on u, how come u ditched me? You didn't even find any sincerity on my lost!
listen man i have done business with other people like galeon lover oreokhattak and more like ultrakai so please dont say stuff like that i will ask them to post sasying they recieved their items i am trusted seller in most cases but for some reason with hawaiianhamma i might have wrote the wrong address on the box so it must be coming back to me but it will take a while to come back with me i fix that up i SWER under my grave so please let me fix this mess
We traded not too long ago..i received hs package containing used trygle G within less than two weeks..
so i think..he deserve chances..let him try to fix this within some period of time...if it is not working..paypal dispute still can be use..
Look bro, I hate snappin at people, Ok... It's not a good feeling and I dont do well wif dat... But its just makin my blood boil coz your ignorin your precious buyers. As a seller you should know far more the satisfaction of your buyers. Bro! $70 is like a tissue paper I wipe with my butt, no big deal, but I hate losing $70 for nothin and on the wrong hands. At least with a tissue, I still wiped my butt with it b4 I flush it away. @ Benjohadi, I did give him a chance, do you rekon 4 months is a long time? tell me bro...
Thats 4 months..too long to hold..paypal dispute..if it is not too late..call the paypal??
beyavenger
i hope you are no lier since you asked me to post good feedback here..this is really nothing to do with me..but i try to help both side..
even if the package lost..you should respond to your buyers...(if you send his package)
be responsible...
I gave this dude a carp load of chances and only now he wants to respond because after 3 PM unresponded and countless excuses later he feels dumb for ripping off 2 people... This really pisses me off I hate when fools play with my money so quit messin around and send my NIB Dranzer V2
you do know you're probably going to get warned for swearing? and also the guys banned, so you're probably not going to get it...
Yah that's why I edited my post so stay out of it dude
beyavenger was banned, and this ban will only be lifted if the two users receive their items or if they get a refund.

beyavenger, if you want to talk, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of a page. However, I will not respond until you fix these situations.
Everybody should be made aware that beyavenger is creating new accounts, which is definitely not allowed. Furthermore, he is still either trying to sell, trade or buy things in private messages, and his case is really not clear, still.

If you receive an offer or a private message about this sort of 'business' from a person who signed up recently and that you have doubts, do not hesitate to send me a private message and I will check the identity of that user.