[Selling]  custom beyblades

IMPORTANT: As the forum rules state, you must provide a photo of the Beyblades or accessories that you want to sell with a piece of paper where your name is written. If you open a thread without posting this photograph immediately as it is opened, it will be closed right away. This is to prevent more fraud.

Hey guys I'm Tokuta founder of Joe and co custom beysmithing
We here at Joe and co are proud to be the only custom beysmithing company in the northwest
We as a company sell beyblades for 20 shipping included (united states only) give us a private message describing the kind of bey that you want

rules
bey animal has to be one not featured in the series any/all
custom fusion wheel name not feature in the series any/all
same thing with spintracks and tips
spike is allowed
sample product please with picture. Thanks.
Just some advice to make your post better, is to capitalize. Just a hint.
(Mar. 06, 2014  11:16 PM)Xaos Ninja Wrote: Just some advice to make your post better, is to capitalize. Just a hint.

Eh, it helps, but even Brad does not capitalise all the time. This was really not important, it is an advice you could have just given him by private message. Selling threads are more important than others because every post in them will be consulted by potential customers, so it does matter a lot if, as it has already started, the first few posts are all bad criticism towards the seller ...
What happened to the pictures? I want to see what beysmithing is.
This is the picture in my head.[Image: smith.jpg]
pretty much except just the fusion wheel and other custom parts for HMS and original bey pieces
I also make metal components for launchers
You really do have to post the photographs with a piece of paper where your username is written essentially immediately though. It has been five days since you created this topic. Otherwise, we would have to close it.
kai i know i'm just trying to do so i will get to the shop early today get pics of the beys andother parts and put them on the forum in first hour
The pics don´t show up. Also, please add the pics to the OP.
You are trying to show us email attachments, but we cannot log into your account as we are not hackers. Try using sites like imgur or ImageShack.us.
They don´t show up again. :\
edit: You could try uploading them on an image hosting site and then post the link.
Uhm... That´s a photo of an anvil XD
Ok, that looks like bey parts.

But:
(Mar. 11, 2014  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You really do have to post the photographs with a piece of paper where your username is written essentially immediately though. It has been five days since you created this topic. Otherwise, we would have to close it.
i didnt have time yesterday i will get pics in fourth and post em later