[Selling]  addyaustin's rare bey shop! (HMS, Plastics, Beyblade Cross Arms) (NIB/Mint)

Hey guys, I have been an avid collector of beys since a very long time. I had a bunch of extras that I wanted to sell to you guys. All beys are genuine TakaraTomy (Japan) unless mentioned otherwise.

All prices are in USD. If you have an offer, please shoot me a pm. For bulk buying/discount, please contact me via pm. I only accept PayPal.

NIB:
[Image: D8YGepb.jpg]

Prices (NIB):
Hayate (White) - $75
Donitrus - $65
Raiden (Purple) - $58
Gaia Dragoon (w/bit beast action figure) - $67
BBA Balancer - $54
BBA Attacker - $47
Beyblade Evolution 01 Lightning Zex - $30
Beyblade Evolution 06 Striker Zex - $34
Beyblade Evolution 02 Haouryu - $47
Beyblade Evolution 07 Garouh - $55

MINT:
[Image: I7ifstO.jpg]

[Image: rdtD8tZ.jpg]

Prices (MINT):
Phantom Fox MS - $55
Advance Striker - $45  SOLD
Dark Effigy MS (Red) - $75
Air Knight MS - $80  SOLD
Dark Leopard MS (Yellow) - $110
Dranzer MS (Proto Gray) - $120
BUMP! Still selling rest of the items.
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:19 PM)addyaustin Wrote: BUMP! Still selling rest of the items.

Hi! Good morning! 

One small question, How much would be the best price for Phantom Fox and Dranzer Proto?
(Jan. 05, 2021  4:33 PM)kurofye Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:19 PM)addyaustin Wrote: BUMP! Still selling rest of the items.

Hi! Good morning! 

One small question, How much would be the best price for Phantom Fox and Dranzer Proto?

The price is in the thread 120+55=175$ if you have an offer, shoot me a pm please. Thanks.

(Jan. 11, 2021  6:57 AM)jigglybacon Wrote: got the package thank you

Cheers!
Still have some of these available. Drop me a PM for a good deal!
Just received from Addy! Fantastic dude, he was super kind in DMs and even though I told him not to sweat it he threw in a free Galzzly with my order of his Beyblade Evolution kits! Thanks so much man!!!
What's left?
Yes I'm also curious if you have anything left