[Selling]  Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store!

Still have a few HMS for sale, but now I am selling a lot of my plastics gen doubles. Check out the photos below and shoot me an offer. I will sell almost all of them cheaper than ebay or amazon. I will give you an especially good deal if you buy a bunch. They will be packaged and shipped with care, at your expense, however you would like. Payments will be with PayPal only. Or if you are one of those people who will only go through eBay, I can post whatever you want there, if you pay the 10% selling fee that they will charge me. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay. Package deals and trades may be accepted. I am mostly looking for rare plastics, a couple HMS, some rare MFB molds (check my buying thread) and especially rare plastics and HMS recolors and accessories

eBay store: http://www.ebay.com/sch/christopherkakal...7675.l2562

Keep in mind that my eBay prices are quite a bit higher than I would charge you guys, in a normal PayPal transaction where I don't have to pay any eBay fees. My ebay prices are just the absolute maximum that I think I might be able to get for something and, for you guys especially, it's just a starting point for negotiation. Also, the more you buy, the better deal I will give you. I will, at the very least, give you 10% off and, depending on the beys and if you buy a bunch, I may give up to 50% off!!! And that's based on the lowest ebay prices!! And unlike a lot of the lowest priced beys from other sellers, my beys are actually guaranteed complete and working : )

NEW PLASTICS PICTURES ON DROPBOX!!!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uxv8iuysg4did...4Q5ka?dl=0
Updated 6/17/16

[Image: 30d9xqh.jpg]
(Dragoon MSUV and DEMS and Einstein are sold out)

Sea Dragon MS with normal Defense Ring ($40) (Has the almost 3g heavier CWD metal part)
[Image: 2irt6kp.jpg]
[Image: 2wrp2eo.jpg]

Extra parts!!! (Offers)

-Metal Change (Running Core) from Death Gargoyle MS

-Metal Ball (Running Core) from Sea Dragon MS

If you would like to make a request for a plastic or HMS bey you may want, feel free to PM me. I probably already have it or can tell you where you can find it cheapest.
Thanks for reading : )
Hey I'm looking for a Black Dranzer MF and Black Dranzer MS. Any chance you got one?
Nope, sorry, those are rare, and the MF is super rare
@[Vanguard Nerd]

He has asked that you make an offer on the spare parts he has listed for sale, assuming that is what you were talking about.
Just received.
Good stuff.
recommended.
(Dec. 15, 2015  2:39 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote: do you have any msuv RC's for sale?

No, sorry
(Dec. 11, 2015  11:58 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Nope, sorry, those are rare, and the MF is super rare

Can you find one for me?
(Dec. 16, 2015  4:36 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: This is the only one that I have even even seen for sale
www.zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=b174746952
the MS comes in this HMS set
www.zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=200037355

Is it still for sale? How much is it?
I will literally sell my entire collection for that blade.
(Dec. 16, 2015  4:45 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  4:36 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: This is the only one that I have even even seen for sale

It's a bid.
And I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro got it.
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:51 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  4:45 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:

It's a bid.

who is zoro?
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:58 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:51 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  4:45 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote: Is it still for sale? How much is it?

It's a bid.

who is zoro?

Zoroaste, the creator of this thread,and the one that linked you to the auction.
Unsmith
(Dec. 16, 2015  6:00 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:58 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:51 AM)Neo Wrote: It's a bid.

who is zoro?

Zoroaste, the creator of this thread,and the one that linked you to the auction.
Unsmith

Welp. Looks like a bidding war might happen Uncertain
Added a ton of stuff on ebay yesterday! Check the link in the OP. PM me offers if there is something you want. All prices are negotiable
hey id like to buy one of each defence ring from sea dragon, circle wide, and a metal ball rc
You need to PM the seller, don't post in the thread unless they're inactive or something.
The package is arrived, great packaging!

Thank you Zoroaste Grin