[Selling]  XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop

Welcome to Ryu-X's shop of MFB and other products. Most of my products are Hasbro, but some are Takaratomy, and will be labeled as such. I buy new products for customers also!

The official XStore is up! It is still in progress!

XStore

eBay Store

Information: Please read the information carefully below.

Shipping: I ship from the USA, and I use standard shipping unless otherwise stated. I will try to ship on weekends, since I cannot go to the post office on weekdays. Shipping price is not included, but will be added once I calculate how much it will be, and will be calculated once I find where you live, and how much. No returns accepted.

Payment: I only accept PayPal. How to send money via. PayPal.

Ordering: Please send me a PM to order. Make sure to turn on your PM system also so I can respond to you.

All items listed below are for sale. If an item in the picture is not included, it has been bought, or is transaction pending, or possibly bidding. Item is generally only 1 of quantity unless otherwise stated. Shipping price not included. PM me if you want other items bought! I want to keep this shop going with new products also!

Used Products.

Used Clear Wheels and Faces:
Note: I do not sell the Clear wheels and faces individually; faces and clear wheels are together. All Clear Wheels are $1 unless otherwise stated.

Escolpio/Scorpio CW Note: I have the original color and the black recolor from the double pack of Hasbro.
Gemios CW
L'Drago CW IMPORTANT: must come with the Lightning MW. This will be $6 altogether.
Virgo CW
Eagle

Used Metal Wheels.

Dark MW: $2
Evil MW: $2
Hyper MW: $2
Lightning MW: IMPORTANT: must come with the L'Drago CW. This will cost $6 altogether.
Rock MW: $2
Storm MW: $2
Earth MW: $5

Used Spin Tracks.
Note: All spin tracks are $1 unless otherwise stated. They are all 1 in quantity unless stated otherwise.

DF145
H145 Hasbro recolor: Orange from double pack $2
T125
105 x2
145 x4
LW105

Used Bottoms.

(Flat) F: $1
(Metal Sharp) MS: $1
(Left Flat) LF: $1

Tools.

Tools all cost $1, and colors of your choice.

Used Beyblade Accessories:

None used Beyblade accessories are in stock currently.

New Products.

Note: All products will have either an NIB or NIP, or NOB. NIB= New in box, NIP=New in package, and NOB=New out of box.

The link in the names of the parts lead to the pictures of the products.

I do not sell individual parts of full Beys that are new.

Full Beyblades

None at the moment.

New Clear Wheels and Faces:
Note: All clear wheels have the stickers applied unless otherwise stated.

Unicorno: $1----------NOB Note: No stickers are applied.
Pegasus: $1----------NOB

New Metal Wheels:

Ray: $3

New Spin Tracks:

D125: $1---------NOB x2

New Bottoms:

BS: $1 ---------NOB

New Beyblade Accessories:

Light Launcher LR with Winder: $5---------NOB
Pegasis Card: Note: Fits on the BB-73 3 Segment Launcher Grip= Reserved for Kmanepicness56
Aquila Card: Note: Fits on the BB-73 3 Segment Launcher Grip
Saggitario Card: Note: Fits on the BB-73 3 Segment Launcher Grip

Please let me know if you want any products in the shop, or would like some products to be bought.

Thanks!
Poison surely won't go quickly because it is rubbish, and people may not want Earth since Basalt does everything it does better minus stamina which is taken over by Scythe and Phantom, however the wheels you have on sale could still be used in Anti-meta combos.
I can understand that. Poison is rubbish. Horrible attack, because it's just like Dark, and horrible defense, because it's so light, and it gets easily knocked around the stadium. It's alright for stamina because it's light, but I typically don't use stamina types, and it's not the best choice for a stamina metal wheel. Burn would better suffice. Earth is still a good metal wheel. It has a good balance of defense (defense especially) and stamina. Basalt is the heaviest so far, yes, but Earth is still a top-tier defense wheel. Basalt tends to lose balance because of the "spiral staircase of doom" inside of it. I haven't even gotten to the 4D series yet, because I live in America (kind of a good thing, and kind of bad) and Hasbro isn't even in that stage yet, and they probably won't be for about a year or so, and I won't be able to use those Beys in tournaments. But yeah, so if you find anyone interested in buying these metal/fusion wheels and/or clear wheels, show them here. I found a bunch more stuff to sell, so I'll be updating that picture.
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:31 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I can understand that. Poison is rubbish. Horrible attack, because it's just like Dark, and horrible defense, because it's so light, and it gets easily knocked around the stadium. It's alright for stamina because it's light, but I typically don't use stamina types, and it's not the best choice for a stamina metal wheel. Burn would better suffice. Earth is still a good metal wheel. It has a good balance of defense (defense especially) and stamina. Basalt is the heaviest so far, yes, but Earth is still a top-tier defense wheel. Basalt tends to lose balance because of the "spiral staircase of doom" inside of it. I haven't even gotten to the 4D series yet, because I live in America (kind of a good thing, and kind of bad) and Hasbro isn't even in that stage yet, and they probably won't be for about a year or so, and I won't be able to use those Beys in tournaments. But yeah, so if you find anyone interested in buying these metal/fusion wheels and/or clear wheels, show them here. I found a bunch more stuff to sell, so I'll be updating that picture.

Brad saw 'pre-release' versions of 4D beys at a place where I forgot.
And you can use those Metal Wheels at WBO tournaments though.
Rest of the wheels; Rock and Flame, Flame is meh on 230, AD145,90 with SD/and worse at stamina without it and Rock was a main recoil attacker untill Gravity and VA DGrin.
[Sorry if facts on Flame were not accurate, I need more info on that part]
Finally the Staircase on Basalt does not do much to hurt it's performance in Defence, it is more Stamina sacrificial.
Going offtopic here.
At WBO Tournaments. Not Hasbro, which is what I will typically use the Metal Wheels for.
Lol, Hasbro tournaments suck so bad though.
And in your area (Texas) tourneys happen quite often. If I were you I'd suggest looking into 4D Wink
I will. Any of you interested in buying stuff, or see other people interested?
Bump! I will be buying some new stuff if anyone requests it.

C'mon people, give me a chance! I'm not buying anything for you unless you ask it!
what color is l-drgo whit face bolt? and doe you heff 4d metal wheel ?
(Nov. 26, 2011  9:53 AM)ikke-killer1996 Wrote: what color is l-drgo whit face bolt? and doe you heff 4d metal wheel ?

That "white" facebolt is actually a Leone face. And I don't have any 4D's for sale. I don't even have 4D's at the moment, and all the ones I'm getting will be used in tourneys.
Just send it. I can't be on all the time. Sorry, was at a friends house yesterday. No computer for a while. Anyway, I'm here now..
May I have a list of your fusion wheels you still have available?
The Poison Wheel, the 2 Flame Wheels, the Rock and Storm wheel have been reserved. Earth is still up for grabs.
(Dec. 14, 2011  6:14 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: The Poison Wheel, the 2 Flame Wheels, the Rock and Storm wheel have been reserved. Earth is still up for grabs.

Really, I meant all of them, but meh... *shrug*

How much you asking for the Earth wheel?
Hey, how much for 2 Facebolts? Preferably Yellow and purple. But if you dont have those, it ok.
PS. do you have SD?
In my order, can I have that instead of WD?
Yup! sounds pretty good to me!
Okay. You want like another product? I can order one and then I can ship it to you.
How much you asking for the Earth Wheel?
Do you have a Change Height 120 (CH120) I could buy?
(Dec. 15, 2011  8:43 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Okay. You want like another product? I can order one and then I can ship it to you.

No, IM ok. How much? Take out the faces. Ill get metal facebolts.