[Selling]  VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE!

Valentin (my Bey-Bro) is a great seller.

Good communication and great prices. His used blades are in their Mint Condition.

http://img7.imageshack.us/i/img0705q.jpg/

http://img4.imageshack.us/i/img0709h.jpg/

Don't know about your shipping skills, though. Tongue_out
thats great thank you=) def helped me about ebay and all...
ill do it as u said like in 1-2 weeks! (when holiday ends) thanks again!
Okay!
everyone that has paid their purchases from me friday to... a few hours ago...
well i just shipped the stuff=) again i triple checked 49038539058 X, the miss that was working at the post office and my gf were both kinda exasperate because of me haha
shipping was cheaper to some, and more expensive to someone but not that much so i still sent out the stuff. So Ill pm u the details and if everyone that has bought from me could pm me... that would be also great! thank you!!!
oh also forgot to say:
All orders was sent in a bubble wrap envelope via airmail 6-10 working days is what they say=)
i hope u guys will purchase from me again!! i still got lots of stuff haha
To Australia would the shipping take 6 - 10 days?
yeye:p
only its a bit more expensive.
from what i know...
Turkey=most expensive yet
US= cheapest
everything else is in between

Haha but dnt wry shipping isnt THAT expensive...
it goes from about 8 (most orders are about 10 usd) and most expensive yet is 30$ for a 900 g package to UK

I wrap everything in a bubble wrap or in a carton box (if necessary) and ship by airmail, which should take 6-10 working days.
shipping within canada is more expensive than shipping anywhere else

screw canada post
LOL yeah but we have a tracking number if we ship it within canada... (well i had one included when i shipped 2 pack of metal faces to vancouver via airmail)
and im almost sure shipping to turkey is even more expensive than shipping within our country!!!!
Ill go inform myself with the shipping details with fedex... they seem to be better than canada post haha.
Did you get my PM about the Beyblades I'd like to get from you? If so, please reply. ^^ I'd like to see whether you'd accept an offer from me.
My order just came in. WOOOOT Grin Thanks a lot.
(Aug. 19, 2009  11:20 PM)Takamura Wrote: My order just came in. WOOOOT Grin Thanks a lot.
YESHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
i shipped it last friday and its already at ur place... yeye.
tracking number was useless... it says its still in montreal LOL
(Aug. 13, 2009  6:14 AM)♥ Wrote: hurr durr

Beynval is awesome etcetc.

Awesome seller, easy to work with, recommended.

[Image: DSC01386.jpg]

[Image: DSC01385.jpg]

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-B...#pid193142

Arrived a week after Beynval posted, incidentally a day after payment was received.

Efficient given the amount of orders he's going through, with constant updates and live webcam of your products. Recommended!
Damn!
after having one of the sh*))*) day of summer, this made my dayGrin im so glad u got ur stuff on time and safely XD canada post isnt so bad after all.
I got the Dark blades & wide defense yesterday(woot! 5 day wait!) and I'm completely satisfied.
I will totally buy from you again. Smile
[Image: 0822091436.jpg]
great seller, if I need any more beyblades this is who I'll be buying from Grin
hi beynval i have a question:
Do you reserve items and if so how long?

Smile
I do, but u have to earn my trust 1st=)
i mean people has made me lose my time haha.
have you sold any L.LDragos yet Beynval.?
(Tired im still trying to sort out paypal... mums being... difficult. :\ lol)
Ive sold like 2 or 3 of em, i still got some more, dont worry=)
and i still dont understand why u dont create a paypal account by urself xD
Chocked_2 2 or 3.. carp. lol

Cos im lazy (I've had a big week. T3T) and dont want to create my own paypal account. i want my mum to seems she already has bank account, plus im not a crazy shopper so i dont see why shes complaining. :\ lol
how old are you?LOL
you should just make one it doesnt take long like 5mins xD
Errr 17 ^^; lol
I dont have a bank account. :\ and really i dont want one... my mum has one so yeah. lmao
LOL im 17 and i have a credit card Chocked
but fair enuff just go to the bank and open a bank account?