[Selling]  [Update] Selling Old Beyblade Collection (HMS, EG, Plastic, etc)

Hey everyone,

I used to post on Beyblade Spirit forums years ago under the username 'Snake' and was an avid fan of the anime and of the game itself. I recently came across some old Beyblades and thought to sell them to make some extra money for a career abroad. I have a reasonably decent collection, now I'm gonna hopefully try and recall most of their names!

[Image: IMG_3510.jpg]

Takara Dragoon Galaxy, good condition though most of the attack ring stickers are missing.

Takara Wolborg 4, good condition with extra parts (check out second picture).

Takara Dark Dranzer (from random booster) good condition.

Takara Wolborg MS, good condition.

Takara Death Gargoyle MS, good condition.

Takara Draciel MS, very good condition.

Hasbro Grip Attacker (found the old school bit-protector) SOLD!

Hasbro Ultimate Frostic Dranzer good condition with a Takara Wide Survivor Weight Disk (Can be sold seperately or on a different Beyblade if preferred)

Hasbro Wolborg with missing core.

A Metal Fight Beyblade, I think it's called Susano something, Hasbro good condition.

As well as some other bits and pieces.

[Image: IMG_3512.jpg]

I am a UK seller and am happy to ship abroad if the delivery charges are met by the buyer. All transactions should be made via Paypal for secure and safe payments (Sorry to all the 12 year olds with their mother's credit cards).

Please message me for offers/any questions.

Thank you!
Argh I really want that Wolborg but I'm not allowed to have Paypal (nice add-on at the end haha).

You seem like a reliable guy, I hope to do business with you soon. Smile
Unlucky man! Paypal is the safest way to pay online, you should get on board if you shop online a lot. If you do sign up to it, message me dawg! Would be good to do business.
How much for Death Gargoyle MS or Wolborg MS?
He asks you to PM him an offer.
Pm'ed Smile
Pm'ed DARK DRANZER IS MINE!!! Pinching_eyes_2SupaburnMystery Solved
(Aug. 04, 2012  5:59 AM)Cosmic Wrote: Pm'ed DARK DRANZER IS MINE!!! Pinching_eyes_2SupaburnMystery Solved

Dont tell the world what your after! They might try to get it before you.XD Just a word from the wise.Wink
(Aug. 04, 2012  5:59 AM)Cosmic Wrote: Pm'ed DARK DRANZER IS MINE!!! Pinching_eyes_2SupaburnMystery Solved

Lol send me an offer first brah
@eaven.cloud;hello I am interested in your offer, but the concern is that I live in is france.alors pourais sent you if I ever take items?
(Aug. 05, 2012  9:43 AM)darkshadow Wrote: @eaven.cloud;hello I am interested in your offer, but the concern is that I live in is france.alors pourais sent you if I ever take items?

DShadow,

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean ...Are you worried about the delivery?
How much for the Death Gargoyle MS?
(Aug. 07, 2012  12:16 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote: How much for the Death Gargoyle MS?

Read the OP again carefully...
Quick message, for those messaging me with offers, please send real offers. I'm tired of the low ones, nobody in their right mind should sell Wolborg/DEMS for $20 each for example.

No more reserving, if you want it, come get it!

Also, I have the box for Wolborg MS if that makes any difference to anybody.

Thanks!
really want that draciel ms but cant have paypal i am exactly the end add-on
That's unfortunate!

Also, it turns out that I have two Wide-Survivors if that interests anybody at all!
hey received my dragoon grip attacker today! so awesome