[Selling]  UPDATED 13/06/21!! RARE PLASTIC, HMS AND MFB !! [DGR SHOP]

(Dec. 29, 2020  4:54 AM)Stegal Wrote: Hey! Any of these still available? Thanks!

I'll be opening up the store very soon with updates. Stay tuned! Had to take a break in between for personal reason. Thank you Smile Also Updated the list of items sold and available rn!

Update to store -

Dranzer G now available, Dranzer MS sold, Dragoon MS sold, both with cases. Thank you. Sorry for the multiple posts!
Update! Both Dranzer G's and Dragoon G now sold. List has been updated.
Beyblades were in awesome condition. Good packing and good follow up from the seller. Good purchase.

Awesome Beyblades... Good packing and good follow up after purchase. Reasonable price
(Jun. 18, 2021  2:49 AM)MarinerMidhun Wrote: Beyblades were in awesome condition. Good packing and good follow up from the seller. Good purchase.

Awesome Beyblades... Good packing and good follow up after purchase. Reasonable price

Thank you for your valuable review!
Bought a dranzer G from him, Awesome guy always helpful and have a very nice behaviour.
-Highly recommended
Hey bro I am from India too!!!!do you have DRANZER MS?!I am ready to buy it anytime...what's does it mean chip on RC?
Hi! What MFB do you still have in stock if any?
(Jul. 11, 2021  11:33 PM)Draceilo Wrote: Hey bro I am from India too!!!!do you have DRANZER MS?!I am ready to buy it anytime...what's does it mean chip on RC?

I've replied to your queries via PM. Thank you Smile

(Jul. 15, 2021  1:37 AM)Scapter Wrote: Hi! What MFB do you still have in stock if any?

Kindly DM me regarding this. Smile Thank you

(Jul. 02, 2021  4:40 AM)Abh_13295 Wrote: Bought a dranzer G from him, Awesome guy always helpful and have a very nice behaviour.
-Highly recommended

Thank you for your second purchase!
Bump to the top again!
I've bought Burning Kerberous, Flash Leopard and Voltaic Ape from this guy after finding him on Instagram, he was very kind and answered at any question (like a timestamped picture). Great communication, the beys were just like as described and the price were very reasonable, he shipped the beys to Italy and I've just received them, I can't be happier! Thank you so much bro! 🌀🙏
(Aug. 18, 2021  5:26 PM)Head Wrote: I've bought Burning Kerberous, Flash Leopard and Voltaic Ape from this guy after finding him on Instagram, he was very kind and answered at any question (like a timestamped picture). Great communication, the beys were just like as described and the price were very reasonable, he shipped the beys to Italy and I've just received them, I can't be happier! Thank you so much bro! 🌀🙏

Thank you!
Hi I want dragoon Ms attack ring if it is available please tell how much for it and if you have any other HMS Beyblade parts what is there price.
(Nov. 03, 2021  4:51 PM)NIti Wrote: Hi I want dragoon Ms attack ring if it is available please tell how much for it and if you have any other HMS Beyblade parts what is there price.

I've replied to your messages on my Instagram store for the same. Thank you Smile