24)Flash Leopard 1 and 2 - 20 USD each
25)Dranzer V2 RC, no remote control - 10 USD
26)DRAGOON YELLOW SAPPHIRE - 25 USD
27)BURNING KERBEUS - 50 USD
28)Master Driger - 10 USD
[b]29)Dranzer S (burst) - 30 USD
30) Dark Dragoon - 30 USD

31) MFB beys will cost you around 10 USD depending upon the beyblade

New rare Beyblades in stock with 5-10% off on multiple beys. Looking to sell this lot off very soon. First come first serve basis, once the item has been brought, it will be marked so next to the price of the item.

PICTURE OF THE ENTIRE PLASTIC, MFB AND HMS LOT - 

INDIVIDUAL CLOSE UP PICTURES OF EACH BEYBLADE https://imgur.com/a/AOG3IsV

https://m.imgur.com/a/DVWgMIl

Shipping - We only ship via reliable couriers such as FEDex Express and DHL. It will cost you 35$ worldwide. Shipping within India, at 5$. 

The package will be shipped in a cardboard box sealed with multiple layers of bubble wrap as shown below. Bigger boxes if required can be arranged.

https://imgur.com/a/OTzpjME

PAYMENT - Payment should be done via Google Pay (Preferable) or Paypal (Email Id - najsarma123@gmail.com) 

Once the item has been sold, it will be updated so in this thread.

If you have any doubts regarding anything you can message me personally on my instagram beyblade store page :- https://www.instagram.com/beyblade.store
Or on discord - Dragoon#9079

CUSTOMER REVIEWS -
(Jun. 02, 2020  9:01 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: This seller is awesome! Highly recommended.
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:35 PM)Abh_13295 Wrote: This seller is very genuine and has a very nice attitude towards the buyers. Delivers the bey in time and keeps a track of it until the bey reaches to you.
Highly recommended!!
(Jul. 07, 2020  3:32 PM)Therealv Wrote: Just received my order from this seller. He is Very fast and efficient and communicates well. Top man👌🏾
(Jun. 18, 2021  2:49 AM)MarinerMidhun Wrote: Beyblades were in awesome condition. Good packing and good follow up from the seller. Good purchase.
Awesome Beyblades... Good packing and good follow up after purchase. Reasonable price
(Jul. 02, 2021  4:40 AM)Abh_13295 Wrote: Bought a dranzer G from him, Awesome guy always helpful and have a very nice behaviour.
-Highly recommended
(Aug. 18, 2021  5:26 PM)Head Wrote: I've bought Burning Kerberous, Flash Leopard and Voltaic Ape from this guy after finding him on Instagram, he was very kind and answered at any question (like a timestamped picture). Great communication, the beys were just like as described and the price were very reasonable, he shipped the beys to Italy and I've just received them, I can't be happier! Thank you so much bro! 🌀🙏
(May. 30, 2020  8:08 AM)Csabetta1295 Wrote: Message sent to you

I’ve replied. Kindly check your DM’s

3 items sold, list has been updated. Smile
Bump. Rest of the items still for sale. DM for offers!
This seller is awesome! Highly recommended.
(Jun. 02, 2020  9:01 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: This seller is awesome! Highly recommended.

Thank you so much. Smile. List has been updated again. A few items have been sold. A lot of items still available for sale. Thank you!
HUGE UPDATE GUYS!! I've added all of my Beyblades in the lot with super rare Plastic and HMS Beyblades. Do drop a PM if interested in anything. Thank youuu. Smile
Update - The dark beyblade set has been sold! Only 1 dark dragoon remaining from the dark series. Smile
This seller is very genuine and has a very nice attitude towards the buyers. Delivers the bey in time and keeps a track of it until the bey reaches to you.
Highly recommended!!
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:35 PM)Abh_13295 Wrote: This seller is very genuine and has a very nice attitude towards the buyers. Delivers the bey in time and keeps a track of it until the bey reaches to you.
Highly recommended!!

Thank you for your kind review. Smile I still have a lot of HMS, Plastic and MFB for sale. Willing to sell the entire mfb lot with launchers and grips for 150$ Dm if interested. Thank you. Smile
How much for the hms grips?
(Jun. 18, 2020  3:48 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: How much for the hms grips?

Unfortunately both the grips have been reserved by 2 people. If you're interested in anything else, do DM me.
What's the cheapest thing you got? I'm short on money to get a hms bey
(Jun. 24, 2020  5:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: What's the cheapest thing you got?  I'm short on money to get a hms bey

Kindly DM me for the offers on the HMS beys that I have currently. Thank you. Smile
Updated list. A few items have been sold. Still a lot of plastic Beyblades and HMS available for sale. DM if interested. Thank you. Smile
Just received my order from this seller. He is Very fast and efficient and communicates well. Top man👌🏾
(Jul. 07, 2020  3:32 PM)Therealv Wrote: Just received my order from this seller. He is Very fast and efficient and communicates well. Top man👌🏾

Thank you for your valuable review. Smile
Due to the ongoing situation, I had to close the shop for a while as shipping services weren't available, but I'm back on track now, and selling Beyblades at a discount now! Bump up all the way.

PS. Also updated the prices of all Beyblades currently for sale.
Bumping it up. Still a lot of stuff for sale. Prices negotiable to a certain extent if bought in bulk!
Update, a few items have been sold! And there are changes in the price of a few items too. Send me a DM if you're interested in anything. Thank you!
Bump. A lot of stuff still for sale over here, lemme know if interested!
Can I get the dranzer g with the broken engine gear for 10 dollars?
Hey! Any of these still available? Thanks!