[Selling]  Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses!

Hey guys! Today I will be trading or selling my lot, which consists of
  • 1 SonoKong/Takara Tomy Blue Beypointer **WITH 8000 POINTS!** (can be reset)
  • 1 Takara Tomy Angle Compass
  • 1 Hasbro Angle Compass
  • 1 Hasbro L-Drago Destructor

I would prefer to trade for almost anything Zero-G, whether it be Beys new or used, or a used stadium of any type and any condition (priority). If we trade, you will have to send first, but I am an honest trader, and wouldn't risk my reputation on the WBO as a common member and Vancouver Area Representative. I do live in Vancouver, Canada (duh), and I will only sell or trade to Canada or the U.S, and I only take PayPal if selling. So yeah guys, PM me your trade/money offers or questions, and I will get back to you ASAP!

Pictures

Side note: the Hasbro angle compass has some scratches on the bottom, but it does not affect anything, and you can't even notice them if it is attached to a launcher. Also, the L-Drago Destructor's facebolt is stripped (which means it won't come out easily), but it doesn't affect performance, and the rest of the bey is in great condition.
Hmmm Will you trade the Bey pointer and TT angel compass for a Wing and Diablo metal 4D wheel?
(Aug. 13, 2012  7:41 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Hmmm Will you trade the Bey pointer and TT angel compass for a Wing and Diablo metal 4D wheel?

Thanks a lot for taking your time to offer! Smile

I'm sorry though. I am only looking for Zero-G, and I already have Diablo metal wheel.
(Aug. 13, 2012  8:17 AM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2012  7:41 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Hmmm Will you trade the Bey pointer and TT angel compass for a Wing and Diablo metal 4D wheel?

Thanks a lot for taking your time to offer! Smile

I'm sorry though. I am only looking for Zero-G, and I already have Diablo metal wheel.

How about The Wing wheel, and Samurai Ifrad CF no track?
(Aug. 13, 2012  5:34 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: What language is the beypointer in?

The beypointer is in Korean, as it is from SonoKong.
i will buy the beybpointer for 5 USD
Looks like he's only trading, but if he's selling i'll pay $10 USD.
Guys, please PM me. Don't put the offers on here.
There are photos. Click on the click to view in orange.
Im interested in your beypointer, how much do you want for it?