World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! (/Thread-Selling-Trading-Selling-L-Drago-Destructor-Beypointer-Compasses)

Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - pocketpulls - Aug. 13, 2012

Hey guys! Today I will be trading or selling my lot, which consists of
  • 1 SonoKong/Takara Tomy Blue Beypointer **WITH 8000 POINTS!** (can be reset)
  • 1 Takara Tomy Angle Compass
  • 1 Hasbro Angle Compass
  • 1 Hasbro L-Drago Destructor

I would prefer to trade for almost anything Zero-G, whether it be Beys new or used, or a used stadium of any type and any condition (priority). If we trade, you will have to send first, but I am an honest trader, and wouldn't risk my reputation on the WBO as a common member and Vancouver Area Representative. I do live in Vancouver, Canada (duh), and I will only sell or trade to Canada or the U.S, and I only take PayPal if selling. So yeah guys, PM me your trade/money offers or questions, and I will get back to you ASAP!

Pictures

Side note: the Hasbro angle compass has some scratches on the bottom, but it does not affect anything, and you can't even notice them if it is attached to a launcher. Also, the L-Drago Destructor's facebolt is stripped (which means it won't come out easily), but it doesn't affect performance, and the rest of the bey is in great condition.

RE: Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - SoulEater57 - Aug. 13, 2012

Hmmm Will you trade the Bey pointer and TT angel compass for a Wing and Diablo metal 4D wheel?

RE: Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - pocketpulls - Aug. 13, 2012

(Aug. 13, 2012  7:41 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Hmmm Will you trade the Bey pointer and TT angel compass for a Wing and Diablo metal 4D wheel?

Thanks a lot for taking your time to offer! Smile

I'm sorry though. I am only looking for Zero-G, and I already have Diablo metal wheel.

RE: Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - SoulEater57 - Aug. 13, 2012

(Aug. 13, 2012  8:17 AM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2012  7:41 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Hmmm Will you trade the Bey pointer and TT angel compass for a Wing and Diablo metal 4D wheel?

Thanks a lot for taking your time to offer! Smile

I'm sorry though. I am only looking for Zero-G, and I already have Diablo metal wheel.

How about The Wing wheel, and Samurai Ifrad CF no track?

RE: Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - UltimateFantasy - Aug. 13, 2012

What language is the beypointer in?

RE: Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - pocketpulls - Aug. 13, 2012

(Aug. 13, 2012  5:34 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: What language is the beypointer in?

The beypointer is in Korean, as it is from SonoKong.

RE: Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - beybladefoever - Aug. 13, 2012

i will buy the beybpointer for 5 USD

RE: Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - SoulEater57 - Aug. 14, 2012

Looks like he's only trading, but if he's selling i'll pay $10 USD.

RE: Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - pocketpulls - Aug. 14, 2012

Guys, please PM me. Don't put the offers on here.

RE: Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - gingaapprentice - Aug. 14, 2012

Can I see a photo

RE: Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - Ultra - Aug. 14, 2012

There are photos. Click on the click to view in orange.

RE: Trading/Selling L-Drago Destructor+Beypointer+Compasses! - Joshil - Mar. 20, 2013

Im interested in your beypointer, how much do you want for it?