[Selling]  [Trading] Purple Earth Pegasis

I am trading a Earth pegasis with limited edition parts from an Earth Aquila. The Metal is Purple and over all the bey is pretty strong but i am atleast looking for another strong bey one i had in mind is Big Bang Pegasis i wanted this bey for a really long time but never gotten it.

I want:

Any MFB but beat lynx

Please Note If my bey is worth more or less please tell me

[Image: MhUP6EQ.jpg]

EDIT Earth Pegasis 85 HF/S
what pieces do you have EXAMPLE:
earth pegasis 145 wd
Do you mean you will give away earth Pegasis and get one of the other ones in return? Diablo is Avery useful part so I say trade it. You might wanna wait for an expert to answer this though.
Yeah bey 4 bey

Changed Bey list TO I want ,to prevent confusion
be specific what is the combo i wont be able to trust you if you wont be specific
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:22 AM)superiorblader Wrote: be specific what is the combo i wont be able to trust you if you wont be specific

the combo is Earth Pegasis 75 HF/S Its up there
any others you are willing to trade
yeah but i need to know what beys you want to trade
like witch ones cuz i still got metal fusions in the box but
is that pegasis the only one you are trading
You can never 'bump' a topic in the Bey Marketplace forum unless more than forty-eight hours have passed since the last post in it.
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:31 AM)N3M$!$ Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:22 AM)superiorblader Wrote: be specific what is the combo i wont be able to trust you if you wont be specific

the combo is Earth Pegasis 75 HF/S Its up there
There is no such thing as a 75 spin track. Do you mean 85?
Does it have a metal face?
i have metal fury beys for trade
Do YOU like metal fury AND IF SO which .ones
To be frank with you,you may not get a good trade unless you put the aquila/Eagle clear wheel on it since it is a limited edition bey am i correct?