[Selling]  Trading Booster Zero-G/Scrap Beys for Plastics.

Hey all. I just came back from a 10 month hiatus from beyblading, and I wanna get into plastics since I've burned out my interest for MFB and wanna try something new. I've done trades before, and you can check my threads to prove I'm not a fraud. I will send after you do and I get the merchandise in my mail. I will PM you back with my address if you are willing to go first and I like your offer.

I forgot the name of the parts for these beys so you're just gonna have to eyeball them. Sorry Uncertain
[img][Image: image_zpsda88f56c.jpg][/img][img][Image: image_zpse2300045.jpg][/img][img][Image: image_zps581e8478.jpg][/img][img][Image: image_zps41665049.jpg][/img][img][Image: image_zpscdf73063.jpg][/img][img][Image: image_zps480c238c.jpg][/img][img][Image: image_zps18b8f78f.jpg][/img][img][Image: image_zps458fad40.jpg][/img][img][Image: image_zps50aab006.jpg][/img][img][Image: image_zpsf6bb2fa3.jpg][/img][img][Image: image_zpse0b44079.jpg][/img]

I'm looking for:

-Any version of Dragoon

-Any version of Driger

-Any version of Draciel

-Any version of Dranzer

-Zeus

-Any version of Wolborg

-HMS

(Please have your bey in stock parts, uncustomized.)

Since I've never owned a plastic, please include tool and ripcord launcher if you can. Good condition preferred. I will ship all of my beys in an envelope with tissue paper.

I'm going to watch the plastic series while the trades come in.
Plastics don't come have tools, unless you mean the EG winders, which aren't necessary .
bump need plastics.
You can only bump after 48 hours .
Sorry.
I dont have any plastics, but I am interested in the beypointer.
(Aug. 12, 2014  4:01 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: I dont have any plastics, but I am interested in the beypointer.

He said he is only interested in plastics.
(Aug. 12, 2014  1:49 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  4:01 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: I dont have any plastics, but I am interested in the beypointer.

This.
(Aug. 12, 2014  7:28 PM)PwnagePotato Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  1:49 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:

This.

? So that's a no?
I'd put some spoilers in for the photos. Photos are pretty big. Also, you can just sell them for money to buy plastics.
Personal Message me.
I have tons of these guys.
bump