Selling: TAKARA TOMY B-158, B-166, B-185, B-191, B-192, B-197, B-199, B-200, B-201

Preferably pick up in Los Angeles area, any public place, all items original Takara Tomy new condition, sealed, never opened.
B-158 - 25$
B-166 - 16$
B-185 - 23$
B-191 Saviour Perseus - 33$
B-192 - 27$
B-197 - 25$
B-199 - 27$
B-200 - 33$
B-201 - 46$

If you buy more then 2pcs - 10% off
More then 5pcs - 15% off

I could also ship, but MOQ is 3pcs and you pay USPS fees
(Dec. 29, 2022  6:31 PM)Doublegamer2010 Wrote: Pictures please

They are in box, not opened.
So you can check beyblade fandom website for box pictures
(Jan. 02, 2023  12:38 AM)pzhivulin Wrote: Doublegamer2010Pictures please
They are in box, not opened.So you can check beyblade fandom website for box pictures
U need to send pictures so we know what ur selling is legit
(Feb. 05, 2023  4:40 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote:
They are in box, not opened.So you can check beyblade fandom website for box pictures

Most are sold. Some are still for sale. Please DM.
Pictures attached
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oZlFfMB...sp=sharing

[Image: view?usp=sharing]

(Feb. 05, 2023  4:40 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote:

I haven't had success in attaching it to post, so I was only able to attach a link to google drive
(Feb. 24, 2023  12:50 AM)pzhivulin Wrote: Most are sold. Some are still for sale. Please DM.
Pictures attached

I haven't had success in attaching it to post, so I was only able to attach a link to google drive

Hey pzhivulin,

I understand most of your items are gone now, but if you could please attach a photo of the items you do still currently have for sale beside a written piece of paper with your username that would be good. Buying/Selling Forum's rule is the following:

Quote:
  • All sellers must post photos of their items with a visible copy of their username written/printed on a piece of paper to verify that they possess the item they are selling. Threads which do not have this will be closed.
Dude can you ship to Italy?

Also, how will I pay?
...PayPal, Ebay?
(Feb. 24, 2023  1:08 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2023  12:50 AM)pzhivulin Wrote: I’m struggling with attaching photos here, it only allows me to attach URL

Most are sold. Some are still for sale. Please DM.
Pictures attached

Hey pzhivulin,

I understand most of your items are gone now, but if you could please attach a photo of the items you do still currently have for sale beside a written piece of paper with your username that would be good. Buying/Selling Forum's rule is the following:

Quote:
  • All sellers must post photos of their items with a visible copy of their username written/printed on a piece of paper to verify that they possess the item they are selling. Threads which do not have this will be closed.

(Feb. 24, 2023  4:12 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Dude can you ship to Italy?

Also, how will I pay?
...PayPal, Ebay?

It’s kind of expensive to ship to Italy I believe