[Selling]  T.T. Burst parts for trade.

I have Spriggan Reqiuem NIB. It is the Korean version.
I sent you a pm on some of the parts i'm interested in.
Updates made.
update made.
Looking for a blue sting, Evolution, and V'
i have gold gt bahamut

and gold gt spriggan
I have made changes to my lot and what I'm looking for.

(Feb. 19, 2020  7:03 PM)Victoryblue2 Wrote: i have  gold gt bahamut

and gold gt spriggan

Are you trading/selling it?
New image and wants posted.
Ihave evolution what could I get for it Rohbel
I have a red 1’ and a green 7
what would a turbo achilles, turbo valtyek, and air knight k4 get me
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:09 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: what would a turbo achilles, turbo valtyek, and air knight k4 get me

He only is looking for what is on his looking for list. If you don’t have anything on there, he probably doesn't want it.
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:09 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: what would a turbo achilles, turbo valtyek, and air knight k4 get me

He only is looking for what is on his looking for list. If you don’t have anything on there, he probably doesn't want it.

oh did not see thanks

Please inbox me with what you have that is on my list. Do not offer any parts that are not on the list.

(Apr. 02, 2020  8:33 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: I have a red 1’ and a green 7
Not on the list.

(Mar. 28, 2020  4:39 PM)FlameDan Wrote: Ihave evolution what could I get for it Rohbel

Do not offer any parts that are not on the list.
(Jan. 17, 2020  6:40 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I have a blue 12, and a hold'. What would you trade for that?

Hold’!?!?!?
I saw you want bearing I have bearing

(Apr. 03, 2020  3:53 PM)Roh\bel Wrote:

Please inbox me with what you have that is on my list. Do not offer any parts that are not on the list.

(Apr. 02, 2020  8:33 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: I have a red 1’ and a green 7
Not on the list.

(Mar. 28, 2020  4:39 PM)FlameDan Wrote: Ihave evolution what could I get for it Rohbel

I looked on the list and see that you want bearing I have bearing what could I get for it
(Apr. 03, 2020  10:02 PM)FlameDan Wrote: I saw you want bearing I have bearing

(Apr. 03, 2020  3:53 PM)Roh\bel Wrote: Please inbox me with what you have that is on my list. Do not offer any parts that are not on the list.

Not on the list.

I looked on the list and see that you want bearing I have bearing what could I get for it

Do not ask me "what can I get?". Just make an offer. And do it via inbox. Every message in this thread will be ignored.
(Jan. 01, 2020  5:06 PM)Roh\bel Wrote: [Image: IMG-9639.jpg]Here are  Here is my Takara Tomy lot. I can sell it (as a lot) for $200 shipped in the U.S.A. 
Send all offers via P.M.

I‘m looking for the following (Takara Tomy):
Gold Bahamut GT chip 
Burning Phoenix 
Painted forge disks 12 & 13
Blitz
Reboot’
Hold'
Variable'
Hybrid (new)

Do not:  
Offer Hasbro junk.
Messsage me "what can I get for (X)?" I will ignore you.

I don’t recall TT making a painted 13 disc. If so, which set was it?
Edits made.
(May. 01, 2020  6:21 AM)Roh\bel Wrote: Edits made.
Do you want charge for Union?
everything is gone!
New items!
It’s hard for me to see the image do you happen to have the orange Ragnaruk I have a painted
0 to give in return
(Jun. 08, 2020  1:11 AM)MrBlade Wrote: It’s hard for me to see the image do you happen to have the orange Ragnaruk I have a painted
0 to give in return
No.