[Selling]  Super Rare NIB HMS Last of my collection!

Hey guys haven't been on this site in a while. Stopped for a long time. But i was able to dig up the last of my collection for sale.

All prices are negotiable with fair offers. Lowballs to the prices I would like will not be tolerated.
Not many NIB versions are left of these in the world.

I have the following

[Image: zfZVoR0.jpg]

1x NIB HMS 5 Saints Beast Booster $100 $85
1x NIB MA-08 Wolborg MS $70 $60
1x NIB MA-16 Dark Leopard MS $70 SOLD
3x NIB MA-15 Phantom Fox MS $70 $60
5x NIB MA-14 Advance Eterner MS $50 $40
1x NIB MA-12 Advance Striker MS $40 SOLD

4x A-68 Sniper Attachment - $25

Whole lot for $400! $300 Flats rate $20 USA shipping and $70 for international

This is the last of my collection get them while you still can.

Shipping
USA-$6 each
International with USPS First Class -$15 each

Please PayPal as gift only or add 3% Contact me for my PayPal information.
PM sent, please check it, thanks!
Dropping the best offer method. Prices updated
Is reserving possible?
I will hold a bey for you if it's a reasonable amount of time. Currently the 5 saints, striker and dark leopard are held or pending.
hey the dark leopard and striker is SOLD! Get these rare never to be made again beyblades or you might regret it haha.
I would just like to say that the fixed prices you have are way over the recommended price. Wolborg should be $50, along Phantom Fox. Eterner should only be $35, and the 5 Saints Booster should only be $55.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List
I have to agree with *ginga* your prices are a bit out of the ball park. It's just a suggestion.
Thanks for the insight. Bumping it to the top!
Labor Day weekend sale. Free shipping for domestic purchases and $5 off for international this offer is only good til Monday at 1159pm
Last day for the discount get them while you can
bumping it up. cmon guys quite rare to be able to buy these NIB.
Price Drops on all products. In need of some financial help. Sister is getting married next month and would like to get her a great present. Thanks
Thats reaally expensice Confused I mean, I know those beyblades are rare but 400$? Way too overpirced, try it for 200$ or so, youll get many more PMs Smile
(Sep. 18, 2013  3:14 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Thats reaally expensice Confused I mean, I know those beyblades are rare but 400$? Way too overpirced, try it for 200$ or so, youll get many more PMs Smile

Hah what a way to haggle. $200 is way too cheap for that quantity of Beyblades.
Yes, but at the same time 400$ is way too expensive.
Maybe he should put them all at $300-$350
Guys might be the last weekend this stays up. If not sold by Sunday it's going on eBay. So make offers now
You can only bump after 48 hours try to remember that.

Edit: Facepalm, sorry lol
While a valid point, his last post was 3 months ago...