[Selling]  Suggested Prices for lot i might sell?

Hello, I am thinking of selling my burst beyblades to get metal fight beys. I'm thinking of selling rage longinus, world spriggan(rare gold chassis), 2 brave Valkyries (I evolved the other isn't) Dead Phoenix, and dragoon V2 burst version from the random booster. They are all in fair condition.

(Dec. 18, 2021  2:33 AM)lilyonkey Wrote: Hello, I am thinking of selling my burst beyblades to get metal fight beys. I'm thinking of selling rage longinus, world spriggan(rare gold chassis), 2 brave Valkyries (I evolved the other isn't) Dead Phoenix, and dragoon V2 burst version from the random booster. They are all in fair condition.

They all have original parts.
Excuse my lack of knowledge on Burst atm but you can sell Rage for $25, World Spriggan for $70-80 since it's used, for both Brave, I'd say $25-30, although not sure for the evolved one, $20 for Dead Phoenix, $25 for Dragoon V2. So in total, around $200. Smile Looked up to compare prices.
(Dec. 21, 2021  10:50 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Excuse my lack of knowledge on Burst atm but you can sell Rage for $25, World Spriggan for $70-80 since it's used, for both Brave, I'd say $25-30, although not sure for the evolved one, $20 for Dead Phoenix, $25 for Dragoon V2. So in total, around $200. Smile Looked up to compare prices.

That’s not exactly how lots should work. Yes, you can technically be that kind of person and sell them for the price they’re worth, but when selling things in lots you should really make the overall price less than if one were to buy everything new. Otherwise the person would be better off buying everything new on another website or another seller.
(Dec. 21, 2021  11:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2021  10:50 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Excuse my lack of knowledge on Burst atm but you can sell Rage for $25, World Spriggan for $70-80 since it's used, for both Brave, I'd say $25-30, although not sure for the evolved one, $20 for Dead Phoenix, $25 for Dragoon V2. So in total, around $200. Smile Looked up to compare prices.

That’s not exactly how lots should work. Yes, you can technically be that kind of person and sell them for the price they’re worth, but when selling things in lots you should really make the overall price less than if one were to buy everything new. Otherwise the person would be better off buying everything new on another website or another seller.

Oh yeah of course! I agree 100%, it is def less. I was just listing the worth for the beys he has and he can just price it however he wants. 150-170 seems to be in a fair spot.