[Selling]  Still offering my 3D printing services

If you have a beyblade file you want printed, let me know!

[Image: CKqDrs7jgRv]Here’s a preview of my work
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:06 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: If you have a beyblade file you want printed, let me know!

how much do you charge?
ya how much you charge, ive made a million files and im 3d printing 1 tomorrow
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:06 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:06 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: If you have a beyblade file you want printed, let me know!

how much do you charge?
Depends on what’s printed how many parts are printed and how much shipping is

(Jan. 31, 2021  5:36 AM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: ya how much you charge, ive made a million files and im 3d printing 1 tomorrow

Depends on size, quantity and shipping
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:42 AM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:06 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: how much do you charge?
Depends on what’s printed how many parts are printed and how much shipping is

(Jan. 31, 2021  5:36 AM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: ya how much you charge, ive made a million files and im 3d printing 1 tomorrow

how much would a sparking chip,core and layer and shipped to durham nc cost?
i dunno, depends on the materials

how much does a super king chip and ring cost

what materials can you print? Also, what filaments do you have?
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:20 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

what materials can you print? Also, what filaments do you have?
I print mostly in pla+ but might try abs and I have the colours of white blue green yellow orange red and purple, I also have white TPU (rubber)

(Jan. 31, 2021  6:47 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:42 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: Depends on what’s printed how many parts are printed and how much shipping is

how much would a sparking chip,core and layer and shipped to durham nc cost?
So unfortunatly I don’t have the ability to make files, I just print them, but if you have the files or have them made I can print them for you, as for cost it would vary so I’d charge maybe 4 dollars for a chip core 10 for a chip and the layer it self would be around maybe 20-25 depending on how long it takes to print. But shipping would only be calculated once I’m at the post office
i make files, unfortunately i didnt know where to print em so i googled it and decided to use sculpteo
(Feb. 01, 2021  9:21 PM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:20 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: what materials can you print? Also, what filaments do you have?
I print mostly in pla+ but might try abs and I have the colours of white blue green yellow orange red and purple, I also have white TPU (rubber)

(Jan. 31, 2021  6:47 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: how much would a sparking chip,core and layer and shipped to durham nc cost?
So unfortunatly I don’t have the ability to make files, I just print them, but if you have the files or have them made I can print them for you, as for cost it would vary so I’d charge maybe 4 dollars for a chip core 10 for a chip and the layer it self would be around maybe 20-25 depending on how long it takes to print. But shipping would only be calculated once I’m at the post office
oof ok
(Feb. 01, 2021  9:39 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  9:21 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: I print mostly in pla+ but might try abs and I have the colours of white blue green yellow orange red and purple, I also have white TPU (rubber)

oof ok
Printing isn’t cheap my dude
actually it can be

it depends which materials you use
(Feb. 01, 2021  10:40 PM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  9:39 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: oof ok
Printing isn’t cheap my dude

no carp
So let’s say that I want you to make me a bey blade. I want rubber, and plastic with the colors red white and orange. And the size is 2.5 inches by 1.25 inches. Could you give me a rough estimate of how much it would be?
(Feb. 14, 2021  11:00 PM)haydenwills Wrote: So let’s say that I want you to make me a bey blade. I want rubber, and plastic with the colors red white and orange. And the size is 2.5 inches by 1.25 inches. Could you give me a rough estimate of how much it would be?
Would probably be about 30-50usd (before shipping) the only problem is I can only print in one colour at a time so If the other colours are separate parts that can screw together or are separate parts then yea it can work, also I don’t model, if you can bring me a model/models then yea I’m your guy
How much would it be to build the nothing driver
Um, yeah, I will buy custom parts but I don't have any files.
(Feb. 22, 2021  8:53 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Um, yeah, I will buy custom parts but I don't have any files.
I’ll be waiting for when you do🤗
what print and cutting platform do you use

I have a file that I want in all white
(Feb. 22, 2021  9:54 PM)danjain0527 Wrote: what print and cutting platform do you use

I have a file that I want in all white
I use a anycubic mega x! And I have white PLA+
Great. Are you still available? Would love to work with you. I own a gift shop in Virginia and I thought of adding framework prints of pictures into the process. I'm not sure if you can do that with a 3-D printing service but I wouldn't mind if you could give a try to some of the frames I have seen here https://www.frameshop.com.au . I remember Ordering one time a custom frame made out of acrylic for my brother as a gift when I lived in Australia and they did a fantastic job. If you could imitate such a frame I would love to hear from you.
(Apr. 13, 2021  10:53 AM)Roberterop Wrote: Great. Are you still available? Would love to work with you.
Sure! But I’m just a printer, if you need modeling work I can send you to a friend! And then I’ll print it!😊