[Selling]  Sketchy website?

Hey, has anyone heard of vmnro.xyz for purchasing beyblade related items. Never heard of it, I was sent there when looking for a Gaia Dragoon and when I tried researching the actual website, I got no direct information regarding it. The home page sells clothes for women but it seems like it sells a variety of items. After registering I got a notification in my spam so I'm skeptical about actually giving them any info. Suggestions?
I wouldn't buy from there if I were you. Tongue_out
(Feb. 22, 2017  1:39 AM)D.Panda Wrote: Hey, has anyone heard of vmnro.xyz for purchasing beyblade related items. Never heard of it, I was sent there when looking for a Gaia Dragoon and when I tried researching the actual website, I got no direct information regarding it. The home page sells clothes for women but it seems like it sells a variety of items. After registering I got a notification in my spam so I'm skeptical about actually giving them any info. Suggestions?

Don't risk it. I had a run in with a similar website over 8 years ago (first time I joined wbo). I bought draciel ms off a site which looked really shady but at the same time had a similar design to the one u described and I found out later that they were a fake and tried stealing the money through payments but luckily I got my bank to reverse the payment. It was a close call. Now I only trust the official sites that people buy from like eBay, amazon etc. Also there are Gaia dragoons on eBay I believe.
Yeah, seems like a bad idea. All the beyblades (Gaia Dragoon, Draciel V and TT Hongli Driger V2) were $12.28. Seems too good to be true. Plus it looks like no ones heard of it