[Selling]  Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions!

I am selling a ultimate saizo by hasbro, I also have the box, poster, Instructions and second shiny bit-beast. I hope to get £15-£35 for it
whut does it look like is it one of the origanl beys or mf
I will put some photos up in about 2 mins(its is a original 2001 hasbro plastic beyblade.)
ok do u take usd
sorry I cant take pictures right now because my usb cable is missing but im trying to find it. if you use paypal you can pay in £.
i dont have paypal
is it posible to send money through mail?
(Jul. 25, 2010  4:39 PM)Cyberbeyblades Wrote: is it posible to send money through mail?

Theoretically, yes. In practice, sending money via mail is risky and unreliable. Also, many buyers/sellers won't accept this method, as there needs to be a high level of trust between to people for this, since you cannot simply open a PayPal dispute if the other person refuses to send what they promised.
ok just how much are you going to pay?
I am trusted, I have sold on ebay before - my account name on ebay is dashcandy.
By the way do you have a dragoon gt or dranzer gt
hold on im making a paypal
well see i just got in to beyblade i didnt like the origanal realy so in new to beyblade and i cant make a paypal i dont have a bank account or credit card
i got rock leone strom pegasis and flame sagittario
those are the only beys i got i didnt play the origanal one
ok I guess it will be ok for you to send the money but you will have to give more because It will cost me money to get £ out of $ so can you give $40
um i dont have 40 now but im sure i could get it within the next week
20 but i gtg now ill be back later
Not to mess with your thread, but it isn't worth that much.
13 GBP shipped. (assuming you live in England, and are shipping to England)