World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! (/Thread-Selling-Selling-ultimate-saizo-with-box-poster-and-instructions)

Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - mythic ldrago - Jul. 25, 2010

I am selling a ultimate saizo by hasbro, I also have the box, poster, Instructions and second shiny bit-beast. I hope to get £15-£35 for it

RE: Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - Bahamut Fury - Jul. 25, 2010

whut does it look like is it one of the origanl beys or mf

RE: Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - mythic ldrago - Jul. 25, 2010

I will put some photos up in about 2 mins(its is a original 2001 hasbro plastic beyblade.)

RE: Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - Bahamut Fury - Jul. 25, 2010

ok do u take usd

RE: Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - mythic ldrago - Jul. 25, 2010

sorry I cant take pictures right now because my usb cable is missing but im trying to find it. if you use paypal you can pay in £.

i dont have paypal

then how will you pay?

is it posible to send money through mail?

RE: Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - Daegor42 - Jul. 25, 2010

(Jul. 25, 2010  4:39 PM)Cyberbeyblades Wrote: is it posible to send money through mail?

Theoretically, yes. In practice, sending money via mail is risky and unreliable. Also, many buyers/sellers won't accept this method, as there needs to be a high level of trust between to people for this, since you cannot simply open a PayPal dispute if the other person refuses to send what they promised.

ok just how much are you going to pay?
I am trusted, I have sold on ebay before - my account name on ebay is dashcandy.
By the way do you have a dragoon gt or dranzer gt

hold on im making a paypal

if you want we can do a trade

well see i just got in to beyblade i didnt like the origanal realy so in new to beyblade and i cant make a paypal i dont have a bank account or credit card
i got rock leone strom pegasis and flame sagittario
those are the only beys i got i didnt play the origanal one

ok I guess it will be ok for you to send the money but you will have to give more because It will cost me money to get £ out of $ so can you give $40

um i dont have 40 now but im sure i could get it within the next week

how much do you have now?

20 but i gtg now ill be back later

RE: Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - mythic ldrago - Aug. 10, 2010

it is still not sold so get offerin

RE: Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - Mc Frown - Aug. 10, 2010

Not to mess with your thread, but it isn't worth that much.

RE: Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - mythic ldrago - Aug. 10, 2010

how much is it worth then?

RE: Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - Mc Frown - Aug. 10, 2010

13 GBP shipped. (assuming you live in England, and are shipping to England)

RE: Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - mythic ldrago - Sep. 19, 2010

bump i lost the bit beast

RE: Selling ultimate saizo with box poster and instructions! - mythic ldrago - Oct. 28, 2010

bump found the bit chip