[Selling]  Selling off MFB

Hi guys,

Cleaning out the shed and found all my MFB stuff. Havent ever really been interested in it so there is no sentimental value to me from them. Few bits here n there are broken and I have no idea what the names for each part is so sorry about that. PM for offers and will ship international if required. A cheap rip off attack ring and one of the galaxy attack ring have had some solder poured into them for added weight whike playing around with them a while ago and a few more have been painted after sandblasting. They have been seperated and place down the bottom of the photos under the tips. Please note that these were used alot so they are not in amazing condition.

http://imageshack.com/i/nd0iizvj

[Image: nd0iizvj]

Same picture, just trying to make sure it works first go.
The bottom middle one? I painted it matte black. Gave it three coats and everything still fits but its a bit snug.
(Jun. 01, 2014  2:35 AM)TheRobo1993 Wrote: The bottom middle one? I painted it matte black. Gave it three coats and everything still fits but its a bit snug.

Oh ok. What's the condition of the regular Thermal wheel? Is it shiny? ^^
do you have cosmic pegasus and or bigbang pegasus
(Jun. 01, 2014  10:12 AM)BurnStriker Wrote: do you have cosmic pegasus and or bigbang pegasus
Big Bang and Cosmic Pegasus are the same thing.
(Jun. 01, 2014  3:48 PM)xShArKDiVeRx Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2014  10:12 AM)BurnStriker Wrote: do you have cosmic pegasus and or bigbang pegasus
Big Bang and Cosmic Pegasus are the same thing.

It depends, because there exists a Metal Fury Cosmic which weighs less and honestly is shaped differently than Big Bang and which is actually legal in the Limited Format.
Bump. Probably going to ebay if this doesn't move soon
I'll help you out. Smile I am interested in these:

Would you take $15 shipped for all of that to 61761 Illinois, USA?
I daresay that postage to America alone would be more than $15 sorry sharkdiver. Also, I would prefer PM's
Do you have Kreis Cygnus? If so I'd be very interested in it. Sorry I can't tell what you have very well from the pictures.(Still new to Beys)
(Jun. 11, 2014  7:37 AM)TheRobo1993 Wrote: I daresay that postage to America alone would be more than $15 sorry sharkdiver. Also, I would prefer PM's

You might want to state your location for future buyers. Wink
Ok peoples, as a request from sharkdiver, I'm located in South Australia