[Selling]  Selling my collection

how much for bb10
Thats the takara attack right? Like £15 plus shipping
super bump. I only have the MFB blades, the mfb launchers and the custom HMS MFB launcher with HMS grip and rip cord left.
received the beyblades in a big box (since I bought almost everything he had)
it was delivered as said and overall his help was good and friendly

would recommend buying from him in the future if he puts up more
got the rest of the stuff left to sell i want £40 posted through paypal gift as i don't want to pay paypal charges. Pwalker above did it through gift with no issues. [Image: IMG_0021.jpg]

launchers including a hms customised grip launcher which works with mfb and is far superior to any launcher so far, string launcher,4d grips and launchers, original packaging

storm pagasis hasbro with takara rf
galaxy pagasis takara special bolt which comes with stadium set
samurai pagasis takara
rock giraffe takara
variares takara

any questions feel free to ask
(Mar. 11, 2014  8:24 PM)allen-owen Wrote: bump
I want this gone so i'll take £30 posted for everything but i'm not going lower than that.
bump, considering postage is going to cost like £10 this is crazy cheap.
This is going nowhere, really ..

Here are a few tips:
1) Throw away all the garbage like the packaging and taped ripcord; they are just very unpleasant to even look at at the photo.
2) Put all the Beyblades into a pile, the accessories into another, and the sticker sheets into another.
3) Take a new photo.

Maybe then you can sell it on eBay because it's quite obvious that no-one wants to purchase it here i'm I have to say since you could probably get all those at the same price, slightly higher or perhaps cheaper in new condition.

I apologize for being bitter, but i've wanted to say that for a while now. :\
(Apr. 13, 2014  4:10 PM)Cannon Wrote: This is going nowhere, really ..

Here are a few tips:
1) Throw away all the garbage like the packaging and taped ripcord; they are just very unpleasant to even look at at the photo.
2) Put all the Beyblades into a pile, the accessories into another, and the sticker sheets into another.
3) Take a new photo.

Maybe then you can sell it on eBay because it's quite obvious that no-one wants to purchase it here i'm I have to say since you could probably get all those at the same price, slightly higher or perhaps cheaper in new condition.

I apologize for being bitter, but i've wanted to say that for a while now. :\
Lol shut up. Generally you sell things with the original packaging as it means it's worth more. Secondly go check ebay as storm pagasis alone is £23 so you can hardly get everything cheaper in new condition but nice try though. Considering postage and packaging in the uk is like £7-£10 it's hardly expensive at £30 posted.

For the record if you don't like my add then don't comment, nobody had a gun to your head saying you had to.
(Apr. 13, 2014  5:42 PM)allen-owen Wrote: Lol shut up.

No need to be rude. He´s only trying to help you.