[Selling]  Selling beyblades and launcher, what is a good price?

I stopped using beyblades like 3 years ago and I’m selling some rare and expensive stuff from that time. I have that red left/right launcher, Duo Aeclipse + duo Artemis and duo Apollo + blue god chip remover, a grey grip, blue rubber grip attachments, psychic phantom and the bearing tip, all used and all Takara Tomy. I haven’t been part of the community for 3 years and I have no idea how much any of this is worth, can someone help me out?
(Jun. 29, 2021  3:56 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I stopped using beyblades like 3 years ago and I’m selling some rare and expensive stuff from that time. I have that red left/right launcher, Duo Aeclipse + duo Artemis and duo Apollo + blue god chip remover, a grey grip, blue rubber grip attachments, psychic phantom and the bearing tip, all used and all Takara Tomy. I haven’t been part of the community for 3 years and I have no idea how much any of this is worth, can someone help me out?

U thinking of selling this on eBay? Also what are all the products. A picture would be nice and since their used it will depend on how much etc.